Detect в новостях
|ability to detect||Способность обнаруживать|
|able to detect||В состоянии обнаружить|
|difficult to detect||Трудно обнаружить|
|not detect||Не обнаружить|
|used to detect||Используется для обнаружения|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· PagerDuty, Inc.'s (PD) CEO Jennifer Tejada on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
When we designed the platform to automatically detect the unpredictable, coordinate disparate teams to troubleshoot difficult problems under pressure and resolve mission critical issues in minutes, we created the digital operations management category.
The China Post
· Asia Today: 39 new cases in S. Korea; China defends record →
China has reported 4,634 deaths among 83,027 cases since the virus was first detected in the central city of Wuhan late last year.
· COVID-19: Gilead's Remdesivir Might Be As Good As It Gets →
Too soon and you haven’t been able to detect the infection, too late and the disease is effectively over as far as the virus is concerned.
· Protesters should 'highly consider' coronavirus tests, US health official says →
The CDC is seeking emergency use authorisation for a test to detect and differentiate flu from Covid-19, Redfield said in prepared testimony for the House subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies.
· The next best thing in smartphone tech? Body temperature sensors →
SAN FRANCISCO, June 5 — Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei’s budget brand Honor has created a handset that can detect the body temperature of an individual — no extra hardware needed, according to a report by XDA Developers.
· Turkey announces weekend lockdown in 15 cities – as it happened →
UK researchers have called for the use of additional coronavirus symptoms to detect new cases, reduce infections and save lives.
The New York Times
· Two Huge Covid-19 Studies Are Retracted After Scientists Sound Alarms →
Critics were quick to point out anomalies in both pieces of research, including implausible findings that should have been detected during the peer review process — like the registry’s apparent inclusion of a large number of Covid-19 cases very early on in the pandemic, even in Africa, where few hospitals have electronic health records.
· Do face masks help? Studies leaning towards yes →
The paper had concluded that all masks were ineffective, but it has since been retracted, as the authors failed to account for the sensitivity of the equipment they used to detect the virus.
· Signal now has built-in face blurring for photos →
But he warned that the face detection isn’t 100 percent reliable, so be ready to manually draw or expand blur regions in case someone isn’t detected.
· Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) CEO Neil de Crescenzo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Is that something you're able to detect?