|ability to detect||Algılama yeteneği|
|able to detect||Tespit edebilme|
|difficult to detect||Tespit edilmesi zor|
|not detect||Tespit etme|
|used to detect||Tespit etmek için kullanılır|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Pressure mounts on British PM after aide is accused of flouting lockdown rules; four states report no new cases for more than a week →
Wuhan's testing capacity stands in stark contrast to other countries that have struggled to carry out enough testing to detect the spread of COVID-19.
· Why Covid immunity passports may not be a good idea →
Advising caution, the WHO notes that some recovered individuals have been detected with levels of antibodies that could be considered low.
· Mike Pompeo targets China again, says Beijing's nature becomes clear as result of Covid →
President Donald Trump and Pompeo have repeatedly said they suspect the novel coronavirus that was first detected in Wuhan was somehow released from the laboratory.
· R&D Roundup: 'Twisted light' lasers, prosthetic vision advances and robot-trained dogs →
The trouble with such “twisted light” is that it’s very difficult to control and detect.
The China Post
· States’ reporting of virus testing data leads to confusion →
Officials at the CDC and in multiple states have acknowledged that they combined the results of viral tests, which detect active cases of the virus essentially from the onset of infection, with antibody tests, which check for proteins that develop a week or more after infection and show whether a person has been exposed at some point in the past.
· Majority of coronavirus patients in US hospitals are black, study finds →
The study was too small to detect differences in death rates among the patient groups, the authors said.
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Four Australian states report no new COVID-19 cases for more than a week as global cases surpass 5.3 million, nation’s death toll stands at 102 →
Wuhan's testing capacity stands in stark countries to other countries that have struggled to carry out enough testing to detect the spread of COVID-19.
· Flying to Karnataka? Seven-day institutional quarantine if you are from these 7 states →
“Drivers will be screened before arriving at the airportpick-up zone to ensure passenger safety; they will be de-rostered if a fever is detected.
· Easing of lockdown rules wins support →
“The next few weeks will be crucial, to see whether the number of infections detected increases,” Professor Mathews said.
· The Station: Hertz files for bankruptcy, hailing "self-driving" scooters, Memorial Day travel →
Nauto has launched a new feature in its driver behavior learning platform that is designed to detect imminent collisions to help reduce rear-end accidents.