|ability to detect||Algılama yeteneği|
|able to detect||Tespit edebilme|
|difficult to detect||Tespit edilmesi zor|
|not detect||Tespit etme|
|used to detect||Tespit etmek için kullanılır|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Protesters should 'highly consider' coronavirus tests, US health official says →
The CDC is seeking emergency use authorisation for a test to detect and differentiate flu from Covid-19, Redfield said in prepared testimony for the House subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies.
· The next best thing in smartphone tech? Body temperature sensors →
SAN FRANCISCO, June 5 — Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei’s budget brand Honor has created a handset that can detect the body temperature of an individual — no extra hardware needed, according to a report by XDA Developers.
· Turkey announces weekend lockdown in 15 cities – as it happened →
UK researchers have called for the use of additional coronavirus symptoms to detect new cases, reduce infections and save lives.
The New York Times
· Two Huge Covid-19 Studies Are Retracted After Scientists Sound Alarms →
Critics were quick to point out anomalies in both pieces of research, including implausible findings that should have been detected during the peer review process — like the registry’s apparent inclusion of a large number of Covid-19 cases very early on in the pandemic, even in Africa, where few hospitals have electronic health records.
· Do face masks help? Studies leaning towards yes →
The paper had concluded that all masks were ineffective, but it has since been retracted, as the authors failed to account for the sensitivity of the equipment they used to detect the virus.
· Signal now has built-in face blurring for photos →
But he warned that the face detection isn’t 100 percent reliable, so be ready to manually draw or expand blur regions in case someone isn’t detected.
· Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) CEO Neil de Crescenzo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Is that something you're able to detect?
· Timeline: How the new coronavirus spread →
On March 31, the number of deaths due to coronavirus in the US surpassed those reported by China, where the new coronavirus was detected late last year.
· Carry-on COVID-19: plane passengers unknowingly importing the virus →
Dr Chant said the data showed mandatory hotel quarantining was proving to be an effective strategy to detect and isolate infectious people.
The China Post
· Study shows Spain far from having ‘herd immunity’ to virus →
Results from the latest round of the nationwide testing confirmed preliminary finding published three weeks ago showing that blood tests detected the IGG antibody against the virus in only 5% of the 63,000 participants.