|order to determine||決定するための順序|
|used to determine||決定に使用|
· Teenager Charlie Lindsay keen to impress 'hero' Steven Gerrard after signing for Rangers →
Lindsay, who comes from the same Cregagh estate as George Best, is determined to force his way into the first-team squad at Ibrox, though has not set himself any time deadlines.
· Plans to reopen shops in England 'in chaos' over social distancing rules →
Ministers are continuing to debate whether social distancing rules could be relaxed to 1 metre without risking a rapid rise in the coronavirus “R” rate that will determine whether the UK faces a second wave of infections.
· OncoCyte: Already A Commercial Stage Company With Enormous Revenue Potential →
This was due to the fact that both the DetermaRx test (early detection of lung cancer) and DetermaIO (test that determines whether cancer immunotherapy is effective for patients) are already ready and available for sale.
· ‘A giant mistake’: Police jeopardized more than protesters’ civil rights with crackdowns →
“We are gathering information and are in contact with city officials to determine what transpired.
· The Top-Ranked Dividend Growth Stocks In The Consumer Staples Sector →
To rank dividend growth stocks, I sort them by decreasing quality scores as determined by DVK Quality Snapshots and I use three additional metrics to break ties.
· Cleveland Browns 2020 Fantasy Outlook →
As a receiver, Stefanski may not be as inclined to play him out wide as a receiver with options like Hooper and David Njoku available, but that is to be determined.
· US unemployment declines to 13.3% as economy added 2.5m jobs in May →
With the pandemic still spreading, the true scale of Covid-19’s impact on the US economy is yet to be determined.
· REITs Will Bend, They Will Not Break: Incredible Opportunity At 7% Yield And 9% Discount For RNP →
Unlike an ETF, which follow formulas to determine which stocks are in or out, CEFs are actively managed.
· ELISA COVID-19 test kits can be used to determine infection exposure among public: Study →
Indigenously developed ELISA testing kits for COVID-19 have been found to be sensitive and specific for the detection of novel coronavirus antibodies in human serum samples and can be used for determining infection exposure among the general population, a study said.
· On My Mind: If You Open It, They Will Come →
This will determine how quickly (in some cases whether) businesses can claw their way back to profitability, and how quickly workers will be rehired.