|determine how||Nasıl olduğunu belirle|
|determine what||Neyi belirle|
|order to determine||Belirlemek için sipariş|
|used to determine||Belirlemek için kullanılır|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The Weakest 6-Month Momentum Picks From The S&P 100 →
I am using a 6-month time period, which has some predictive value in determining outcomes 1-3 months into the future.
The China Post
· Protesters return to the streets as Trump decries ‘lowlifes’ →
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said prosecutors are working as fast as they can to determine if the three other officers at the scene should be charged too.
· Fortitude Valley's Tivoli invites fans to dine in during COVID-19 →
The people behind Queensland's Woodford Folk Festival will determine in August whether it will go ahead on a smaller scale in late December and other events have been canned entirely, such as the collapse of FOMO festival into liquidation.
· Minneapolis police face civil rights probe over George Floyd's death →
Walz said the investigation into the police department’s policies, procedures and practices over the past 10 years will determine if the force has engaged in systemic discrimination toward people of color, and root it out.
· Trump admin to probe India’s digital taxes, wants to know if Modi is biased against US tech firms →
The move seeks to determine whether levies on electronic commerce discriminate against American tech giants like Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc.’s Google and Amazon.com Inc.
· Quarantine can't quash Hong Kong golfer Tiffany's driving ambition →
Instead, Hong Kong's first US LPGA Tour player is sporting a broad grin and taking the positives from the game's COVID-19 shutdown, determined to establish herself in the fiercely competitive world of women's golf.
· Google pulls Remove China apps from Play Store for "dishonest" behaviour →
“We don’t allow apps that attempt to deceive users or enable dishonest behavior including but not limited to apps which are determined to be functionally impossible,” the policy reads.
The Japan Times
· Big brands make themselves heard on issue of police brutality →
And Jide Zeitlin, chairman and CEO of Kate Spade, Coach and Stuart Weitzman parent Tapestry Inc., who along with Ellison is one of only a handful of black CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, noted in a heartfelt LinkedIn post to his employees that some of Tapestry’s stores had been damaged during the protests but he said his focus quickly turned to the looters after determining his staff was safe.
· Fremantle forward McCarthy in hospital after collapsing at training →
The 25-year-old was taken to hospital in ambulance and will undergo tests to determine what caused his collapse.
· Commentary: Can Trump really order the military to move into US cities? →
The administration of President George W Bush determined that it had authority under the Insurrection Act to send federal troops to the area, despite the fact that Louisiana’s governor was opposed to military assistance.