|began to develop||Gelişmeye başladı|
|continued to develop||Gelişmeye devam etti|
|develop new||Yeni geliştir|
|helped develop||Gelişmesine yardımcı oldu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Republicans sue California over mail-out ballot plan →
Editor's note: This is a developing news story.
· What Do The Latest PMI Surveys Suggest About The State Of The Economy? →
As of midday Pacific time on May 22, global developed markets were up approximately 4% on the week, Roach said - led by small and mid-cap stocks, which were up even more.
The New York Times
· The New Model Media Star Is Only Famous to You →
Many of these trends are well developed in China, but here in the United States the passion economy covers everyone from the small merchants using Shopify to the drawing instructors of the education platform Udemy.
· Sustainable Is Both Attainable And Explainable →
Sustainability has delivered better risk-adjusted performance throughout the crisis than the broad market and, looking at indices over nearly a decade, exhibits similar, if not better, results than found in traditional equity investments in Canada, other developed markets and emerging markets (see the chart below).
· Pandemic gives Dubai chance to put tech to the test →
The UAE has regularly announced research advances into the Covid-19 illness, developing several apps to help manage the pandemic.
· Strengthening agility and resilience in your organisation →
To support this drive, organisations invest in training and developing their people with the appropriate mindsets and skill sets.
· Senegal TV uses soap to fight coronavirus →
For example, the health ministry is currently advising several production companies that are developing virus-related content, according to its spokeswoman Ngone Ngom.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Makes Trying to Be a Working Parent Impossible →
When kids are small, their developing brains actually conspire against flow, because they’re wired to sweep in as much stimuli as possible, rather than to focus; even when they’re older, they’re still churning windmills of need.
· Commentary: Coronavirus has turned retail therapy into retail anxiety →
Some of the routines developed during lockdown, such as cooking and baking at home or foregoing daily takeaway coffees, may continue post-pandemic if money is tight.
· Trump spent Memorial Day weekend tweeting conspiracy theories and petty attacks →
And a recent study published in the premier medical journal Lancet on Friday found that coronavirus patients who received hydroxychloroquine had a significantly higher risk of death compared with those who did not take it, and also were more likely to develop a type of irregular heart rhythm that can cause sudden cardiac arrest.