|real estate developer||不動産開発者|
|video game developer||ビデオゲーム開発者|
· JPMorgan Chase's (JPM) Management on Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference - Transcript →
It is developers, and we have done a lot of work to really help develop to be more productive and being able to understand what are the constraints for them to be more productive.
· Nvidia says developers must now opt in to include games on GeForce Now →
Nvidia announced a new policy for its GeForce Now cloud gaming service on Wednesday that means publishers and developers will have to opt into the platform to have titles remotely playable via Nvidia servers.
· Commentary: Contact tracing aside, you should worry if you have to report your whereabouts to your boss after work →
Businesses could engage app developers for a bespoke solution, or build on the TraceTogether model to record “close contacts” – the exchanges of Bluetooth signals with nearby phones.
· Instagram's AR filters are getting more dynamic →
Spark AR has been making pretty consistent updates to the feature sets developers can play with in creating AR filters since it exited closed beta on Instagram last year.
· Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XEBEF) CEO Kurt Sorschak on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While we are not focusing on hydrogen in this call, we are seeing a lot of interest in orders for our hydrogen PSA products by many developers for renewable hydrogen solutions.
· GOG’s summer sale discounts Prey, Metro Exodus, and many other DRM-free games →
Plus, bundle games from the same genre or developer to save more
· Guangzhou R&F Properties: Recent Business Sale In The Spotlight →
Thirdly, the majority of Mainland Chinese property developers with property management services businesses have either spun of their property management subsidiary or are planning to do so in the near future.
· Crypto Startup School: Capturing value in crypto through network effects and mechanism design →
Combined with the ability of developers to build on each others’ networks using autonomously executing smart contracts, this should result in winner-take-all dynamics, contrary to what might seem intuitive in open source, Yahya says.
· RealNetworks Could Have A Winner →
While other Chinese firms, including Alibaba, Hanwang Technology, Telpo and Wisesoft, quickly followed suit with similar solutions throughout February and March, facial recognition developers in the rest of the world were not far behind.
· Docker expands relationship with Microsoft to ease developer experience across platforms →
In fact, Docker still exists and has refocused as a cloud-native developer tools vendor.