|real estate developer||不動産開発者|
|video game developer||ビデオゲーム開発者|
· From the archives: The death and life of the great British pub →
First up is Tom Lamont’s 2015 account of one London pub’s fight for survival: Across the country, pubs are being shuttered at an alarming rate – scooped up by developers and ransacked for profit – changing the face of neighbourhoods and turning our beloved locals into estate agents, betting shops, and luxury flats.
· HDFC shares tanked with Sensex but recovery remains astray; brokerages still bullish, check target price →
“…HFCs are prone to risk of deterioration in asset quality, especially on developers financing.
· This will be the Indian Railways Dehradun station soon! Developers like GMR, Mahindra attend pre-bid meeting →
The pre-bid meeting was attended by 22 potential investors like the GMR Group, Adani Road Transport Ltd, Omaxe Developers and Mahindra Lifespaces, the RLDA said in a statement.
· Eli Lilly's COVID-19 therapy development partner AbCellera raises $105 million →
“We’re building a modern operating system for drug developers to ensure the best science is translated quickly into new therapies for patients.”
The New York Times
· Mask-Wearing Needs to Be Easy, Understood and Expected →
Imagine if every city and town in this country had an Adrian Cheng, the real estate developer in Hong Kong who had a manufacturing line set up in one of his empty properties and made the masks available free to the needy in vending machines devised specifically for the purpose.
· 2020 NFL season will ‘definitely’ go ahead, Miami Dolphins owner insists →
Speaking in an interview with CNBC, the 80-year-old real estate developer said the league wants to have fans in place but that plan is subject to change before the regular season begins on 10 September.
· This app teaches you how to code through a video game-style setup →
And it's not just for web developers either.
· Demand for real estate to go up in post COVID-19 world: Manoj Gaur →
In fact, real estate developers who were able to analyze the buyers’ sentiments were able to capture the mood and convert that into impressive sales at a time when every business was going through a gloomy period of sales.
· New macOS update is here to make your MacBook's battery healthier →
In April, in a developer preview version of macOS Catalina 10.15.5, Apple introduced a feature called battery health management.
· Aircall raises $65 million for its cloud-based phone system →
With today’s funding round, the company plans to expand with more developers, a bigger sales team and a new office in Australia.