|estate developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|game developer||Oyun geliştiricisi|
|property developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|real estate developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|video game developer||Video oyunu geliştiricisi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Apple Prepping Several MacBooks Powered By Own Chips: Report →
With macOS developers needing to rewrite their apps for Apple chips in order to achieve optimal performance, Apple also unveiled a new version of its Xcode software development suite that it says will allow macOS apps written to run on x86-architecture CPUs (such as Intel’s) to be written for ARM-architecture CPUs within a few days.
· New Halo gameplay features revealed ahead of imminent release date →
As fans countdown to the release of a true classic on PC, Halo developer 343 Industries has revealed more about the new gameplay features coming to all versions of the game with the new update.
· Neverspoons app surges in popularity as people look for independent pubs after lockdown →
Developer Shane Jones told the Independent that a “pretty big update tomorrow” will bring thousands more.
· Rivian Raises $2.5 Billion, Aiming to Launch EVs in 2021 →
Rivian was founded in 2009 in Carson, Calif., originally as a developer of an electric sports coupe like the Tesla Roadster before it shifted to luxury utility vehicles, according to a profile on the company.
· Facebook code change caused outage for Spotify, Pinterest and Waze apps →
“Earlier today, a code change triggered crashes for some iOS apps using the Facebook SDK,” the developer team writes.
· Outages in smartphone apps appear linked to Facebook bug →
“We are aware and investigating an increase in errors on the iOS SDK which is causing some apps to crash,” Facebook posted on its developer site.
· New report outlines potential roadmap for Apple’s ARM-based MacBooks →
Thus far the only system that’s been officially announced is a Mac mini designed specifically for developers.
· Boris Johnson says newts are a drag on the UK’s economy. Here’s why he’s wrong →
Last week the PM claimed conservation causes construction delays – but newts are not the pantomime villains developers would have us believe
· Pallas pads out inner-city headquarters →
The Pallas Group is the parent company of property developer Fortis and structured property investment arranger Pallas Capital.
· Globalization and Trade in a Post-Pandemic World: India’s Atma-Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan →
Although this could be largely interpreted as Indian retaliation in the wake of its border dispute with China, this move has also provided a huge opportunity for Indian app developers to leverage and create a thriving mobile and digital application ecosystem that will ensure that India can compete in the digital space.