|estate developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|game developer||Oyun geliştiricisi|
|property developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|real estate developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|video game developer||Video oyunu geliştiricisi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Sony confirms PS5 will have exclusive games playable only on next-gen hardware →
(Third-party developers, like Madden and FIFA owner Electronic Arts and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla maker Ubisoft, are also far more likely to continue supporting current and future generations simultaneously for quite some time.)
· TinyML is giving hardware new life →
Arduino, the company best known for open-source hardware is making TinyML available for millions of developers.
· Summer game fest: how to watch this summer’s digital gaming events →
As part of the event, IGN will be hosting IGN Expo, a “showcase for exclusive announcements and reveals from developers across the industry.”
· ReneSola Ltd (SOL) CEO Yumin Liu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
That experience gives us a distinct advantage compared to large utility scale developers.
· Virus tracing apps: Which countries are doing what →
But the government declined to work with either Apple or Google, which have teamed up to give tracing app developers a way for phones to communicate across their separate iPhone and Android operating systems.
· Here’s your first good look at League of Legends: Wild Rift on mobile →
In addition to the new version of League, the developer is also set to launch its team-based shooter Valorant on June 2nd.
· Lyra Therapeutics: A Chance To Pick Up This ENT Play As It Plateaus Post-IPO →
The company's Chief Financial Officer, Don Elsey, was formerly CEO at Senseonics, the developers of continuous glucose monitoring devices who have struggled to date to make an impact on a highly lucrative market.
· Russia struggles to keep up in race for virus vaccine →
Their actions hint at a difficult reality for Russian policymakers -- the country is no longer the vaccine developer it was in Soviet times and it is struggling to match virus research being carried out elsewhere.
· Reality check for hot city fringe office markets →
Fringe developers like Riverlee Group, Alfasi Property, the Deague family and Hickory Group are tussling for tenants.
· Third time lucky for discount king Dimmeys →
The Zappellis have made plenty from Dimmeys over the years, selling the flagship Richmond store to developers in 2008 for $16 million.