|research and development||研究開発|
The China Post
· Asia Today: S. Korea cases rise, China weighs health changes →
In other developments in the Asia-Pacific region:
· Vertex Energy's Transformation Continues →
The venture would fund a pilot project to develop higher-purity base oils at the Myrtle Grove refinery and prove development of the Heartland refinery.
· Fanhua Inc. (FANH) CEO Chunlin Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Any model that operates solely online or offline will find it difficult to maintain competitiveness and sustain development.
· Stocks in focus: RIL, Bharti Airtel, Sun Pharma, Titan, United Spirits among others to remain in news →
Market participants will focus on fourth-quarter earnings, upcoming derivatives expiry and development around coronavirus cases and vaccines.
· Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) CEO Eric Stang on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Matt Robison - Director of IR and Corporate Development
· Indonesian startup Delman raises $1.6 million to help companies clean up data →
The round was led by Intudo Ventures, with participation from Prasetia Dwidharma Ventures and Qlue Performa Indonesia, and will be used to establish a research and development center and hire software engineers and data scientists.
· Andrews flags 'further announcements' on next phase of Belt and Road →
Get our Coronavirus Update newsletter for the day's crucial developments at a glance, the numbers you need to know and what our readers are saying.
· New Samurai Shodown collection will launch first for free on the Epic Games Store →
There’s also a “museum” featuring interviews, music, development documents, and more.
· S. Korea to provide US$4.9 mln for U.N. aid project for N. Korea →
The fund will be used mostly in improving North Korean people's understanding of international principles on statistics and usability of data as part of efforts to enhance the country's sustainable development capacity, the ministry said.