“Dialogue” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Russia warning: Britain’s relationship with Moscow ‘close to frozen’ as tensions soar →
With numerous allegations made against Moscow, Mr Kelin argued it does not provoke an appetite for improving dialogue.
· Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. (AQST) CEO Keith Kendall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While the dialogue continues with the FDA for approval of Libervant and access to the market, we cannot assure the FDA's position on this and we do not participate that we will have a clarity on the decision until at least the scheduled PDUFA goal date.
· China continues to exert damaging influence on Hollywood, report finds →
The 94-page study, from literary and human rights group Pen America, details the many ways that studios and film-makers continue to change “cast, plot, dialogue and settings” in an “effort to avoid antagonising Chinese officials” in films including Iron Man 3, World War Z and the upcoming Top Gun: Maverick.
· Fifty Shades star Jamie Dornan reveals he considered ‘running away’ from set of new movie →
For the film, Dornan, along with co-stars Shailene Woodley (The Descendents) and Sebastian Stan (Avengers: Endgame), had to improvise a large amount of the dialogue.
· Avengers video game beta impressions: Destiny, this ain’t →
Dialogue in this beta's mission sequences is tiringly serious, all apparently scripted and directed as if this was aspiring to topple The Last of Us in cinematic polish.
· How Tyrann Mathieu Found His Way Through the Chaos On and Off the Field →
He continued to promote Black Lives Matter dialogue within the Chiefs organization, speaking regularly with Hunt and other decision makers.
· China hopes India, Pakistan can "properly" handle differences through dialogue, safeguard peace →
China on Wednesday hoped that India and Pakistan can “properly” handle their differences through dialogue, improve relations and jointly safeguard peace, stability and development of both the countries and the wider region.
· (LEAD) Gov't warns of stern actions against doctors' planned strike →
Related to the standoff, KIRA said it has set up a formal dialogue channel with the government to work out differences, although stressing its members will still stage a walk out later this week.
· Mozart: where to start with his music →
Mozart wrote his first opera, the Latin intermezzo Apollo et Hyacinthus, when he was 11, following it a year later with Bastien und Bastienne, a singspiel (a work in German with spoken dialogue) and the Italian comedy La Finta Semplice.
The Japan Times
· Australian leader says U.S.-China war no longer inconceivable →
Australia and the Unites States share a bilateral security treaty as well as an alliance with India and Japan through the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, which China views with distrust.