The Wall Street Journal
· Slow Economic Recovery Could Squeeze Smaller Lenders →
“We do have an active dialogue going on, and we’re all hopeful we’ll be able to extend it,” William Alvarez, Harvest Capital’s chief financial officer, said during the company’s May 13 earnings call.
· The answer to police violence is not 'reform'. It's defunding. Here's why →
Bias training, body cameras, community dialogues – Minneapolis has tried them all.
· Simon Bird denies The Inbetweeners was ‘poster boy’ for misogynist comedy →
It regularly used slang terms in dialogue when referring to female characters and female genitalia.
The New York Times
· How PETA Won Its Messy Fight and Took a Seat at the Table →
Maintaining a “close dialogue” with organizations including PETA has become an important part of this policy, Ms. Ericsson said: “We share the same view that no animals should be harmed in the name of fashion.”
· It's what people turn to': Lauren Laverne, Iain Dale and others on why radio is thriving in lockdown →
But it’s his dialogue with listeners that really resonates.
· Silent witness: unseen Buster Keaton sketches underline his comic genius →
The sketches would have had sound, but no dialogue.
The China Post
· AP Explains: What’s behind latest India-China border tension →
The sides were communicating through both their front-line military units and their respective embassies to “properly resolve relevant issues through dialogue and consultation,” Zhao said at a daily ministry news briefing in Beijing.
The Japan Times
· With fact checks, Twitter takes on a new kind of task →
Twitter does work with independent organizations on content issues, but fact-checking groups, some of them paid by Facebook, said they wanted more dialogue with Twitter about its new steps.
· With fact-checks, Twitter takes on a new kind of task →
Twitter does work with independent organizations on content issues, but fact-checking groups, some of them paid by Facebook, told Reuters they wanted more dialogue with Twitter about its new steps.
· Coalition to consider life-of-project enterprise agreements in IR discussions →
“Yes, of course, there has to be a proper dialogue and discussion about how you share the wealth of any industry sector, but if an industry sector has been devastated and we as the government can’t find ways to help it, what are we arguing about?” he said.