· Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And from our dialogue, we were closing with these customers, we are a major supplier to these customers, we worked closely to understand what their demand and product requirements are.
· Egypt records most deaths so far as Trump severs WHO ties – as it happened →
The move will confirm the suspicions of many in the WHO and in western capitals that the US was seeking reforms and a dialogue was a smokescreen for a politically-motivated break with the WHO.
· Medtronic plc (MDT) CEO Geoff Martha presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And the dialogue has changed with them, which I'll talk to you about.
· What is the way forward in India-Nepal border dispute? →
However, Sharma of the Kantipur daily cautioned that dialogue looks unlikely soon.
· Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) CEO Charlie Scharf presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And we had a session a couple of weeks ago, where we actually went through a much more strategic dialogue about business by business where we should be going, how should we think about the enterprise.
· Flex LNG Ltd (FLNG) CEO Oystein Kalleklev on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This group consists of key personnel who are in constant dialogue with our ships to assess the situation and assist if needed.
· What’s Behind the Latest India-China Border Tensions? →
The sides were communicating through both their front-line military units and their respective embassies to “properly resolve relevant issues through dialogue and consultation,” Zhao said at a daily ministry news briefing in Beijing.
The Wall Street Journal
· China’s Hong Kong Law Drives Wedge Between EU, Western Allies →
Anxious not to become entangled in America’s escalating rivalry with China, EU foreign ministers on Friday emphasized the need for dialogue over Hong Kong, although they described China’s moves to tighten its grip on the territory as a matter of “grave concern.” European diplomats said the muted EU reaction...
· Olympus' (OCPNF) Management on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I may say that I am very excited to have active dialogues with outside stakeholders, particularly in the capital market, going forward.
· The Vast of Night Kicks Off Our Strange Summer-Movie Season →
The first act of The Vast of Night is told in long, unbroken shots, with actors barking rat-a-tat dialogue (including ’50s-sounding aphorisms like “tune out, man!” and “what’s the tale, nightingale?”) as they mill around a high-school gym.