Diplomatic trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|diplomatic mission||Nhiệm vụ ngoại giao|
|diplomatic missions||Cơ quan ngoại giao|
|diplomatic relations||Quan hệ ngoại giao|
|diplomatic relations between||Quan hệ ngoại giao giữa|
|diplomatic service||Dịch vụ ngoại giao|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· India-China border talks: Focus shifts to Pangong Tso lake as troops pull back from friction points →
He said both Indian and China will continue to maintain dialogue and communication through military and diplomatic channels; the two sides will hold a new round of commander-level talks and the meeting of the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination on India-China Border Affairs, among others for resolution of differences through dialogue.
· US approves US$620m missile upgrade package for Taiwan →
The United States, like most countries, has no official diplomatic ties with Taiwan, but is bound by law to provide the democratic island with the means to defend itself.
The New York Times
· Congress Presses Military Leaders on Suspected Russian Bounties →
The issue now, General Milley said, is what should or could be done to push back — through steps like diplomatic protests, the imposition of new economic sanctions or other forms of pressure.
· Top US general vows response if military confirms reports of Russian bounties →
“Is there diplomatic, and informational and economic … sanctions, are there démarches, are there phone calls, is there pressure, those sorts of things.
· Amlo unscathed after Trump meeting but snags cameo role in US election →
Trump showed “an unusual courtesy to his peer” and “@lopezobrador_ gave a speech of historic, political and diplomatic depth as the representative of a free, dignified, democratic and sovereign country,” tweeted Álvaro Delgado Gómez, columnist with the newspaper El Heraldo de México.
· US-China relationship at 'lowest point' in decades as sanctions announced over Uighur concentration camps →
The US announced sanctions on Chinese Communist Party officials for human rights abuses against Uighur Muslims as the two countries reached their lowest point since establishing diplomatic ties in 1979.
· U.S. Sanctions Chinese Officials, Including Politburo Member, For Xinjiang Abuses →
The move marked the first time since the U.S. established diplomatic ties with China in 1979 that Washington has sanctioned a member of China's elite Politburo, comprising the party's top two dozen officials, say scholars of Chinese politics.
· Gen. Milley tells Congress U.S. 'perhaps' not doing enough to stop Russia in Afghanistan →
The key question, Milley said, was whether there are sanctions that should be imposed, diplomatic protests lodged, phone calls made or other pressure brought to bear.
· Post-Trump era a possibility, Europeans see no quick fix to US ties →
European countries with nationalist leaders that have enjoyed warmer ties with Trump may use the next few months to consolidate diplomatic gains.
· EU on the brink: Dutch ‘punching above their weight’ and risk MAJOR crisis →
Since Brexit, Mr Rutte has grown in diplomatic stature and is the third longest-serving EU leader.