“Directorate” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Relief for students! HRD ministry asks states to ensure names of children who migrated aren't struck off school rolls →
“While all care must be taken to ensure that their names are not struck off the rolls (as the possibility of their return anytime is always there), their numbers may be reported class-wise to the Directorate of Education to compensate for any input costs to be incurred by the school such as mid-day meals, distribution of textbooks and uniforms if not already completed,” the ministry said in its guidelines.
· PMC Bank scam case: Rakesh Wadhawan's bail plea rejected →
The case is being probe by Enforcement Directorate, along with Economic Offences Wing of Mumbai police.
· NCLAT upholds NCLT order to initiate insolvency against HDIL, rejects Rakesh Wadhwan's plea →
The case is being probed by Enforcement Directorate, along with Economic Offences Wing of Mumbai police.
· How a Fake Baby Is Born →
She wrote extensively about the Illuminati’s efforts to create a Communist world government led by a Jewish cabal, and also blamed the group for World War I. Barkun’s book credits her and another female conspiracy theorist, Edith Starr Miller, with “the concept of a kind of interlocking directorate of conspirators who operate through a network of secret societies,” which has since informed decades of American conspiracy theories.
· Austrian politicians trade accusations over Wirecard →
The Financial Times has reported that Marsalek also had an association with individuals or networks linked to Russia's military intelligence directorate, the GRU.
The Wall Street Journal
· New Taliban Attacks Complicate Afghan Peace Process →
The militants detonated a car bomb Monday morning in the city of Aybak in Samangan province outside a base belonging to the National Directorate of Security, Afghanistan’s spy agency.
· Taliban car bomb attack on Afghan intel office kills 11 →
The insurgents said a suicide bomber detonated a device inside a car near the National Directorate of Security (NDS) while gunmen stormed the building in Aybak city in the north of the country.
· Taliban attack on Afghan government compound kills 10, wounds dozens →
The attack took place at a government facility in Samangan province's capital Aybak close to an office of the National Security Directorate, the main intelligence agency.
The New York Times
· Taliban Stage a Major Attack, as Violence Intensifies in Northern Afghanistan →
and the municipality buildings were destroyed by the explosion,” Mr. Mowahid said, referring to the National Directorate of Security.
The New York Times
· Inside the White House, a Gun Industry Lobbyist Delivers for His Former Patrons →
But some in military, diplomatic and arms control circles defended the ban and expressed alarm about its lifting, which was announced on Friday afternoon in a little-noticed posting on the website of the State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.