· Invasions and economic collapse didn't make Lebanon's people as angry as they are now →
Although criminal negligence is the mostly likely explanation, people are loth to fully discard the other theories just yet.
· Germany's sex workers demand easing of Covid-19 restrictions →
They have a much weaker bargaining position without the strict payment structures in a brothel and are often being forced to accept much lower fees, as well as to discard safer sex practices, such as the use of condoms.
· Environmentalist found 171 items of PPE in one hour while picking up litter in Cornwall →
In April, conservationists warned that discarded face masks and gloves worn during the coronavirus pandemic were posing a rising threat to ocean life.
· Scavenging for human hair: Nairobi hairdressers cut costs amid Covid-19 crisis →
For Wania, scavenging for discarded human-hair extensions is a way to cut costs and offer a cheaper service to cash-strapped customers.
· Supermarkets reach lockdown deal with state to keep Victoria fed →
Victoria’s four major poultry facilities process 150,000 to 200,000 chickens a day and many of those birds would have had to be destroyed and their carcasses discarded if the sector was subject to the same staffing cuts as red meat producers, the government estimated.
· What kind of face mask best protects against coronavirus? →
To remove your mask, take it off using the elastic tags, without touching the front and discard immediately into a closed bin or, if the mask is reusable, directly into the washing machine.
· A fuzzy vision: Virgin's new plan is full of mixed messages →
That might explain why he has backed away from references to a hybrid model, talked about aspirations for adding back 2000 employees in a more normal environment, floated the eventual resumption of long-haul international operations, didn’t discard the possibility of reviving the Tiger brand and was vague about the fate of its version of the chairman’s lounge.
· Trump targets Nevada mail voting in lawsuit even as he defends it in Florida →
Some states with “postmarked-by” rules discard all ballots with no postmark received after Election Day.
· Pakistan have the edge after frustrating opening day for England →
When you consider how many openers have failed in these conditions, and even how many openers England themselves have discarded in that time, the value of his work should not be understated, even if it will be under appreciated.
The China Post
· Maloney, Torres win after delayed count in NY House primary →
In that race, a federal judge has ordered city elections officials to count more than 1,000 additional mail-in ballots that had initially been discarded because they lacked a postmark indicating what day they were sent.