|meeting to discuss||議論する会議|
|met to discuss||議論するために会った|
· FuelCell Energy Preferred: The Top 10 Reasons To Consider This 14.7% Green Energy Yielder →
The Panick Report is especially known for our very active and friendly chat board where about 300 members ask questions and discuss high yield trading ideas as news breaks.
· Singapore otters’ lockdown antics spark backlash →
The case sparked a debate about whether more should be done to stop otters rampaging through the city, with a widely discussed letter in a local newspaper calling for air horns and rubber bullets to be used as deterrents.
· Author Of High Finance Explains Why Tech Leads The Way As Dollar Devalues →
He discussed why PayPal is his top pick for 2020 and his changing relationship with cryptocurrency.
· Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) CEO Len Schleifer Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
So a little bit of a post that set of issues, we have a nice time for us to discuss the business and how it looks forwards with potentially some new people who are now fresh investors in the Company.
· Modi's letter to the nation: PM says last one year aimed at fulfilling dream of making India a global leader →
In the last one year, some of the decisions were widely discussed and remain etched in public discourse, Modi said.
The Japan Times
· NBA yet to reach consensus on how season would resume →
Another plan discussed Friday, the person said, would bring any team within six games of a playoff spot back for the resumption of the season, a scenario where based on the current standings 13 teams from the Western Conference and nine from the Eastern Conference would return.
The New York Times
· Live Coronavirus Updates →
The European Commission, which can only offer guidance, is still discussing what posture to take before the June 15 deadline.
· Modi 2.0: Modi government pushed BJP's core agenda in first year - 5 key decisions →
The protests prompted Prime Minister Narendra Modi to assert that his government has not discussed any move to implement the National Register of Citizens.
· Protesters smash glass at College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta →
The former VP has himself discussed his deliberations over the choice more in public than any previous apparent nominee.