|meeting to discuss||議論する会議|
|met to discuss||議論するために会った|
· Future unclear for Powerhouse Museum and stadium upgrade →
Greens MP David Shoebridge said he also raised the issue of the Powerhouse move when he discussed the wage freeze with Mr Perrottet.
· Himachal Pradesh: BJP chief Rajeev Bindal resigns amid allegations of corruption and bribery in Health department →
He was taken into custody following a probe into an audio clip of 43 seconds in which two men are purportedly heard discussing the handover of Rs 5 lakh.
· Semtech Corp (SMTC) CEO Mohan Maheswaran on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Thank you, Devin, and welcome to Semtech's conference call to discuss our financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year '21.
· Dishcraft Robotics is using robots to save reopening restaurants from creating more waste →
The two discussed the opportunity for a robotics business cleaning dishes over lunch at a restaurant.
· Thursday briefing: Test and trace begins →
A group of clubs, led by Liverpool, will argue against paying a £330m rebate to Sky and other broadcasters at a meeting to discuss the matter on Thursday, despite the Premier League’s recommendation that it should be accepted.
The Japan Times
· SoftBank’s Vision Fund plans to cut 10% of staff as startups sour →
The reductions could affect about 10 percent of the fund’s workforce of roughly 500, said two of the people, who asked not to be identified discussing personnel decisions.
· VDE: Energy Has Rallied, Time To Take Some Profit →
Furthermore, the supply story has been the other bullish catalyst for crude prices and, as I will discuss next, I see this tailwind slowing down a bit as well.
· Coronavirus in Maharashtra: Fresh face-off between MVA and Devendra Fadnavis, govt says no central assistance received →
He said that ministers of the three parties should have sat together and discussed the problems of the people in the last three months but it is unfortunate that they are instead discussing a strategy to counter the revelations made by the opposition BJP.
· India watches as Nepal Parliament fails to endorse amendments to the map →
According to reports, at the All-Party meet on Tuesday which was called by Prime Minister KP Oli, the issue of ratification was discussed and the consensus was sought.
· Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) CEO Dheeraj Pandey on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Good afternoon, and welcome to today’s conference call to discuss the results of our third quarter of fiscal 2020.