|dish made||Yemek yapılmış|
|national dish||Ulusal yemek|
|popular dish||Popüler yemek|
|satellite dish||Uydu anteni|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Marcus Samuelsson’s Streetbird Delivers to Your Door →
His closed Harlem restaurant specialized in fried chicken, and the dish is now available for delivery nationwide.
· Meghan Markle birthday: Duchess to celebrate turning 39 in very special way →
Back in May, the couple celebrated their second wedding anniversary with Mexican dishes and margaritas.
· Hairstylist Nigella Miller on Her Wash-and-Go Routine, Speaking Up, and Expanding Her Hair Accessories Brand →
Other times, it’s as simple as eating fruit dishes alongside a good TV show or movie.
· Stats, Inc., Says: Rockies Have Used Fewest Pitchers Among the 30 Teams →
SF hitters are swinging the bat very well from the right side of the dish – but not from the left.
· 'We have to remain optimistic', popular Liverpool restaurant makes big changes to help it survive →
“After initially opening for weekend trade, we’re delighted to announce that we will resume a more regular morning and afternoon service from August 3, giving customers the opportunity to use the 'Eat Out To Help Out' scheme to receive discounted dishes, coffees and soft drinks throughout the week.
· Parts unknown: whole animal recipes from Feather and Bone →
Place pigs’ ears in an ovenproof dish with leek, garlic, sugar, broth or stock, Shaoxing, soy sauce and spices.
· SpaceX now plans for 5 million Starlink customers in US, up from 1 million →
satellite dishes) in the United States.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (1995-1999) →
Today, those dishes are an integral part of the broader American palate, as is Southern hip-hop.
· Dish’s next step into wireless service is buying another small provider →
Dish has acquired Ting Mobile, a small cell service provider, in its latest step toward becoming a major nationwide carrier.
· Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD) CEO Peter Paul Estermann on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
I talked a lot about adaptations, it means getting all of the employees who worked at the cafeterias and restaurants and we transferred these people to the operations in the kitchens for chef time, for example, with our dishes that are ready to go, or their activity in e-commerce so that we could foster it.