|dismiss the case||Davayı reddet|
|motion to dismiss||Görevden almak için harekete geçmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Tesla's New D&O Policy Adds Risk Instead Of Covering It →
The Delaware Chancery Court’s decision declining to dismiss the case short of a trial hammered that point home.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Top Hong Kong barristers say ‘unprecedented’ security law draft has ‘worrying and problematic features’ →
Also on Monday, Secretary for Justice Teresa Cheng dismissed doubts on the NPC Standing Committee’s power to enact national security laws as “unwarranted.” She added it was “natural and proper” for Beijing to take action on a matter that is “entirely within the purview of the Central Authorities” and would affect 1.4 billion Chinese nationals.
· NRL's idea to return crowds to stadiums within weeks ‘absurd and dangerous’, says doctors’ association →
The NRL’s ambitious push to get crowds back into stadiums on match days in a matter of weeks has been dismissed as “absurd and dangerous” by the Australian Medical Association.
· China threatens U.S. with countermeasures if punished for Hong Kong law →
Beijing has dismissed protester demands for an inquiry into the police, amnesty for the 8,500 people arrested and universal suffrage.
· Abe vows to double Japan's virus relief package to over ¥200 tril →
But the government has dismissed such concerns at a time of national crisis.
· Vladimir Putin's coronavirus support plan goes off the rails →
Nikolai Petrov, a political scientist, dismissed Putin's public anger and dismay over the bonuses as mostly theater.
· Huami Radiates Deep-Value Aura →
We can never dismiss the risk that Trump will lose his re-election and the next U.S. President could erase the sanctions against Huawei.
· Walmart: Don't Chase The Rally →
While some might be tempted to dismiss these pay bumps as one-offs, this is certainly not a given.
· The Guardian view on Europe and Covid-19: time for true solidarity →
The alternative – writing off debts in Hamiltonian fashion – was dismissed out of hand by Germany’s finance minister at the time, Wolfgang Schäuble.
· UK PM's top aide Cummings defies calls to resign →
But the ConservativeHome website published a rolling list of members of Johnson's Conservative party who have publicly called for Cummings to be dismissed.