Disorder в новостях
|anxiety disorder||Тревожное расстройство|
|bipolar disorder||Биполярное расстройство|
|mental disorder||Психическое расстройство|
|personality disorder||Расстройство личности|
|stress disorder||Стрессовое расстройство|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Jeffrey Lurie Announces Completion of Documentary: "The Meaning of Hitler" →
Meanwhile, Jackson continued to put himself in a corner on Wednesday when he liked an Instagram post by someone named Dr. Umar Johnson, whose bio says he is a doctor of Clinical Psychology and Certified Psychologist who specializes in working with parents of African American children who receive special education and/or are diagnosed with disruptive behavior disorders.
· London Breed on Defunding the Police, White Activism, and Fighting for Her Community →
But one of the challenges we continue to run into is people who struggle with mental illness and substance use disorder.
· Christine McGuinness 'proud' of her Halewood council estate roots as she plans 'dream' home →
Their three children have been diagnosed with autism and Christine is an advocate Autism Spectrum Disorder.
· Jazz Pharmaceuticals: Buy, Sell, Or Hold →
This candidate is also being evaluated in a Phase 3 trial for the treatment of idiopathic hypersomnia, a rare neurological disorder characterized by EDS with no currently approved remedies, affecting ~10,000 Americans.
· Trump’s Really Bad Bet →
Back then, many anxious white voters genuinely believed Nixon could deliver law and order; but today, many white Americans, especially those with degrees, have concluded that Trump himself is increasing the risk of lawlessness and disorder.
· Independent school settles court case after expelling student with autism →
Catherine Blundy, who has autism spectrum disorder, was seven-years-old when she was expelled from The Lakes Christian College in Castlereagh, near Penrith.
· Bionano Genomics' Saphyr shows 100% concordance to standard cytogenetics in genetic disorders →
Two top cytogeneticists from leading institutions in The Netherlands and France presented their research data comparing data generated with Bionano Genomics' (NASDAQ:BNGO) Saphyr system against gold standard cytogenetic methods consisting of karyotyping, FISH, and/or chromosomal microarray in patients with a variety of constitutional or inherited genetic disorders and in patients with leukemias.
· Our mental health system is failing my son. So I asked experts how to fix it. →
Trevor Dahle, clinical director for Havenwood Academy, a residential treatment center for girls with reactive attachment disorder in Cedar City, Utah, says clinicians should work almost entirely with the parents if telehealth is the only option.
· Elon Musk sets update on brain-computer interface company Neuralink for August 28 →
The company’s goal initially is to use its technology to help mitigate the effects of neurological disorders in patients with severe impacts to mobility and other daily functioning, but ultimately the company also hopes to use its technology to essentially ‘upgrade’ humans to be able to interact with computing devices at the speed of thought.
· ChemoCentryx files U.S. avacopan application for blood vessel inflammation →
ChemoCentryx (NASDAQ:CCXI) has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the FDA seeking approval of avacopan for the treatment of ANCA-associated vasculitis, a group of disorders characterized by destruction and inflammation of small vessels.