· Russian jets target Syrian rebels for first time since March ceasefire →
A Russian-backed government offensive between December and March displaced nearly a million people in the region.
· CrowdStrike expected to be long-term disruptor →
The firm expects further outperformance ahead on its unwavering view that CRWD continues to displace legacy and next-gen vendors to further gain share and points to the acceleration of digital transformation secular trend supported by work-from-anywhere as the new normal.
· Renewables surpass coal in US energy generation for first time in 130 years →
The coal sector has been beset by a barrage of problems, predominantly from cheap, abundant gas that has displaced it as a go-to energy source.
· As responses to George Floyd's death go, #BlackOutTuesday was embarrassing →
The black tiles posted online displaced other, more vital messages, a reminder that social media is not a force for change
· Australia's human rights: Nation-building more than symbolic acts →
The six-year war has claimed thousands of lives and displaced millions and made a joke of the memorandum.
The China Post
· Burkina Faso’s food woes deepen as extremists expand reach →
The small town of Tougan is sheltering nearly 6,000 displaced people with new arrivals daily, according to Lassina Sougue, who directs the government’s humanitarian response in Sourou province.
· Rahul Gandhi's popularity lower than chief ministers of Congress-ruled states, survey reveals →
Similarly, in Jharkhand, where the Congress is part of the ruling alliance that displaced the Bharatiya Janata Party from power earlier this year, Chief Minister Hemant Soren enjoys the support of 61.26% people, while Rahul has an approval rating of 10.89% among respondents.
· Visa Inc. (V) Management Presents at Bank of America Securities 2020 Global Technology Conference (Transcript) →
So you can just see it and then you're asking a little bit about how do we know about how much cash is getting displaced by those transactions and really see the cash side, so it's hard for us to do the calculus on that.