|now on display||現在展示中|
|put on display||展示する|
· Evacuation hits Victorian clubs' bottom line →
The situation has led to the AFL and clubs scrambling to retain revenue that was expected to come from displaying signage at Marvel Stadium and the MCG, with the AFL having clean stadium agreements with both venues.
· Stocks Turned Upside Down? The COVID-19 Beta Effect →
But in the COVID-19 market, they actually display lower volatility.
· Realme C11 review: Definitely not what you expected →
There’s a 6.5-inch tall 20:9 IPS LCD display with a 720p+ resolution and water drop-style notch.
· SI All-American Candidate Reuben Fatheree II Highlights and Evaluation →
Lower-body explosiveness displayed at the point of contact.
· Kobo’s $99.99 Nia is its new entry-level e-reader →
While both models have a 6-inch display, the Nia’s $20 savings come with slightly worse specs in a few areas compared to its slightly pricier sibling.
· SI All-American Candidate Trevion Sneed Highlights and Evaluation →
Athleticism: Jumbo athlete who displays physicality on both sides of the ball.
· SI All-American Candidate Jadarius Thursby Highlights and Evaluation →
Polish: He shows relentless pursuit and displays a consistently high football IQ.
· Kate Middleton heartbreak: Royal protocol ready to be BROKEN to protect Prince George →
JUST IN: Queen shock: Monarch puts on witty display in hilarious candid chat
· SI All-American Candidate Donovan McMillon Highlights and Evaluation →
He displays a high football IQ and is frequently in the right position, rarely taking negative steps in pursuit or coverage.
· SI All-American Candidate Shafeek Smith Highlights and Evaluation →
He displays nice ball skills down the field, and he uses his hands well at the line of scrimmage to jam bigger receivers.