Dispute trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|contract dispute||Tranh chấp hợp đồng|
|dispute arose||Tranh chấp nảy sinh|
|dispute between||Tranh chấp giữa|
|dispute resolution||Giải quyết tranh chấp|
|legal dispute||Tranh chấp pháp lý|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· FactSet: Just Overvalued →
And it seems hard to dispute that FactSet has a wide economic moat around its business and this competitive advantage is mostly based on switching costs.
· WTO leadership contenders start to strut their stuff →
He said the body had “very limited results” to show for its 26 years, its dispute settlement system was “in a serious state of disrepair”, while measures taken by countries to control the Covid-19 pandemic “have generated gigantic dislocation of international trade”.
· Top India, US CEOs discuss ways to boost investment opportunities across several sectors →
On the other hand, Taiclet highlighted the areas of unrestricted foreign ownership in certain sectors, policy stability, predictability, timely dispute resolution, protection of intellectual property and continuing investment in infrastructure as some of the key focus areas.
The Japan Times
· Is the Article 9 labyrinth merely academic? →
What purpose could it serve but to attack other countries, conduct supposedly forbidden by Article 9 of the Constitution, which renounces (among other things) “the use of force as a means of settling international disputes”?
· Coronavirus pandemic threatens accurate census count for tribal nations →
The Rosebud Sioux were among three tribes in the state that set up driver checkpoints in the spring to curb the spread of the coronavirus, setting off a dispute with Gov.
· 25 Tips for Buying Your First Home →
Dispute any errors that could be dragging down your credit score and look for opportunities to improve your credit, such as making a dent in any outstanding debts.
· EU court scraps order for Apple to pay €13 billion in Irish taxes →
A European Union high court on Wednesday ruled in favor of technology giant Apple and Ireland in its dispute with the EU over 13 billion euros ($15 billion) in back taxes.
· Britain reverses decision to give Huawei role in 5G network for security reasons →
But the move set up a diplomatic clash with the U.S., which is involved in a wide-ranging trade dispute with China and threatened to cut off security cooperation unless Britain dumped Huawei.
The New York Times
· ‘White Fragility’ Is Everywhere. But Does Anti-Bias Training Work? →
Ababio-Fernandez also confirmed the tenor of the session but disputed Chislett’s recollection of specific language.