Disruption en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|disruption caused||Interrupción causada|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Arconic Corporation: Risk Factors →
There's a lot of uncertainty about the business, and if the disruption drags on for a long time, it will have a material impact on the company's finances.
· Sibanye Stillwater: Not A Simple Case →
However, it is better to trade the stock short term due to potential disruptions.
· The riots shed light on an unhealthy situation →
We residents of these councils are aghast at the permanent disruption to our communities.
· Biggest challenge to put financial sector back on feet once India unlocks economy: Arvind Panagariya →
“To restart and return the economy to the pre-COVID-19 path, we need to overcome the health crisis.” Once this is done, the main weakness we will need to overcome is the one we had left unsolved prior to COVID-19: disruptions in the financial markets.
· GE: Wait For $4, Then Buy →
Clearly, the COVID-19 pandemic has been a major disruption for all businesses.
· Millions in UK miss cancer screenings, tests and treatments due to Covid-19 →
Almost 2.5 million Britons have not been screened, tested or treated for cancer because the Covid-19 pandemic has led to “enormous disruption” of NHS care for the disease, experts have warned.
· 'Anonymous' activists return with hugely popular messages of support for George Floyd protests →
Those aligning themselves with Anonymous were once one of the largest activist forces on the internet, using both online and real-world events and disruption to protest a wide variety of causes.
· Another Systemic Shock Creates Another Opportunity With Kirby →
Covid-19 has created some severe disruptions in the energy market, not to mention the economy as a whole, but I believe Kirby offers interesting long-term opportunity at this price.
· Furloughed OYO employees become shareholders; Ritesh Agarwal’s Rs 130 crore plan for laid-off staff →
Thousands of furloughed employees of Ritesh Agarwal’s hospitality firm OYO will be granted employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) as the company looks to minimise the disruptions being experienced by employees who were hit during the coronavirus pandemic.
· REITs On Sale: Time To Buy Like It's 2009 →
While real estate might have short-term disruptions, in the long-term it has a strong bias towards appreciating in value faster than inflation.