|disruption caused||Bozulma neden oldu|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Tactile Systems Technology's (TCMD) CEO Dan Reuvers on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As I mentioned earlier, our sales and marketing teams have been quick to shift their processes and dedicate their efforts to engaging with customers virtually, to help mitigate the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Bruker Corporation (BRKR) CEO Frank Laukien on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we are currently not facing any Bruker factory disruptions anymore as we did in April and into May at certain sites affected by full or partial site closures.
· Mimecast Limited (MIME) CEO Peter Bauer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On tonight's call, I'll begin with an overview of our first quarter results and discuss the cybersecurity landscape as we continue to see attackers applying their craft causing impactful business disruptions.
· Brexit warning: Government urges companies to stockpile medicine for important reason →
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) wrote a letter to medicine suppliers encouraging them to prioritise stocking their reserves to protect against any disruption that may happen in January.
· Itron, Inc. (ITRI) CEO Tom Deitrich on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While the negative impact of COVID-19 on 2020 persist, we believe these disruptions in our business are temporary and they do not change the long-term earnings and cash generation potential of Itron.
· Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) CEO Kevin Gorman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
What we saw in July is very similar to what we experienced in Q2 regarding NRx trends and acknowledge the longer pandemic related disruptions continue, the more the impact will be on INGREZZA in the short-term.
· Victoria-NSW border communities brace for 'enormous heartache' as lockdown measures loom →
Last month’s border closure set to be compounded by further disruption to life and business as regional Victoria returns to stage three restrictions
· Judge: ‘Discriminatory’ to deny Puerto Rico access to US aid →
He acknowledged that the U.S. government has provided three rationales for excluding Puerto Rico residents from the programs: cost, potential disruption to the island’s economy and the fact that those living on the island are generally exempt from paying the personal federal income tax.
· Brexit LIVE: UK faces paying for EU's huge debt mountain with new £160BILLION bill →
The UK Government has urged medicine suppliers to build up six weeks' worth of stocks in case of disruption to imports in preparation for the country's exit from the EU single market and customs union on December 31.