· 28% of COVID-19 cases in India till April 30 are asymptomatic: Study →
Coronavirus cases were reported from 523 of the 736 (71.1 per cent) districts in the country.
· 18 test positive after attending COVID-19 patient's funeral →
At least 18 mourners, who attended the funeral of a COVID-19 patient, have tested positive for the infection in Ulhasnagar town of Maharashtra’s Thane district, a civic official said on Saturday.
· Glad you’re not here: stag party capitals vow to ‘do tourism differently’ →
For the first time in years, the few remaining local residents of Budapest’s party district can fall asleep without a nocturnal chorus of drunken stag groups outside their windows.
· S&P 500 Weekly Update: The 'Bull' Is Alive As Equities Break Out Of The Trading Range →
with several Districts reporting reduced production capacity at meat-processing plants due to closures and social distancing measures.
· CMCO: 18 nabbed after cops break up private party in Ipoh →
District police chief ACP A. Asmadi Abdul Aziz said in the first raid, 18 people, including the organiser and four women, aged between 17 and 26, were arrested at a private party in Ops Covid and Ops Noda conducted by a team from the Anti-Vice, Gambling and Secret Societies Division (D7) of the Ipoh Police headquarters.
· Continuous spraying of insecticides prevented new wave of locusts in Jhansi: official →
The locusts had invaded the district thrice in the past one week, but they have now scattered and their density shrinked due to continuous spraying of insecticides, said District Deputy Director, Agriculture, Kamal Katiyar.
· George Floyd death: Wife of officer charged with murder files for divorce →
The Guard was also on standby in the District of Columbia, where a crowd grew outside the White House and chanted curses at Donald Trump.
· Claiming ignorance of Malaysia’s CMCO, German caught crossing state lines remanded in Perlis →
Arau district police chief Supt Nanda Maarof said the 24-year-old man was seen walking from the direction of Changlun, Kedah and was arrested when he arrived at a roadblock (SJR) in Ulu Pauh, near here, at 12.45pm, yesterday.
The New York Times
· Kris Kobach Is Back, and a Kansas Senate Seat May Be Up for Grabs →
It is in a congressional district that voted for Mitt Romney for president by around 10 percentage points in 2012, for Hillary Clinton by one point in 2016, and for Representative Sharice Davids, a Democrat, by about 10 percentage points in 2018.
The New York Times
· ‘Wow, Everything’s Gone:’ The Covid Class of 2020 →
The district soon did away with grading, giving students the option of credit or no credit.