|administrative district||Idari bölge|
|business district||Iş bölgesi|
|congressional district||Kongre bölgesi|
|electoral district||Seçim bölgesi|
|school district||Okul bölgesi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Progressives say primary wins latest sign of momentum shift →
There also was a stunning win Tuesday by Black Lives Matter activist Cori Bush over longtime Rep. William Lacy Clay in a St. Louis area district.
· Viral photo of crowded Georgia high school hallway lacks context, superintendent says →
The school district informed parents and guardians that its schools would enforce social distancing when possible but also noted that it would be almost impossible enforce in classrooms and on buses.
· Cash-Advance Tycoon Loses Control of Firm Amid Fraud Allegation →
The case is Securities And Exchange Commission v. Complete Business Solutions Group Inc., 20-cv-81205, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (West Palm Beach).
· D.C. residents to vote on decriminalization of ‘magic mushrooms’ on November ballot →
In the end, the campaign focused on meeting what election law demands of a ballot initiative: 5 percent of registered voters across the District and 5 percent of voters in five of eight wards.
The China Post
· Missouri Secretary of State Ashcroft defends school comments →
Mike Parson has left it up to school districts to decide how to proceed amid the pandemic.
· Georgia class quarantined after first day of school as images of crowded school circulate online →
The student's teacher and 20 classmates would quarantine with online classes for the next two weeks, school district spokesperson Barbara Jacoby told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The New Republic
· This Is How Trump Will Try to Take Down Kamala Harris →
Briefly in the mid-1990s, Harris, then a deputy district attorney in California’s Alameda County, dated future San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown, who was then speaker of the state assembly and a powerful figure in state politics.
· 'Floating bomb': how the Beirut blast was predicted →
A carpark in the Gemmayze district had been turned into a triage centre.
· Priest who said people are 'cowering in fear' of coronavirus contracts COVID-19 →
The director of the District of Columbia's health department, Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, said in a letter issued Friday that parishioners who received communion at the church during certain services from July 25 to July 27 were exposed to the virus and should quarantine for 14 days.
· Judge: Doctrine shielding police from lawsuits is wrong →
U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit that Clarence Jamison, a Black resident of Neeses, South Carolina, filed against a white Mississippi police officer, Nick McClendon.