|administrative district||Idari bölge|
|business district||Iş bölgesi|
|congressional district||Kongre bölgesi|
|electoral district||Seçim bölgesi|
|school district||Okul bölgesi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Club for Growth pushes Biden on school reopening in new battleground ad buy →
And Amanda Adkins' victory in the GOP primary in the state's 3rd House District sets up a high-profile all-woman race with incumbent Democratic Rep. Sharice Davids.
· Exclusive: How the high-tech economy is expanding →
What's new: Drilling into the data by congressional district yields some surprising findings:
· GENYOUth CEO Alexis Glick: Let's face it, distance learning is here to stay →
In fact, I predict that, for most districts, it won’t happen in significant measure for the entire 2020-2021 academic year, and possibly even longer.
· Judge’s blistering opinion says courts have placed police beyond accountability →
U.S. District Court Judge Carlton W. Reeves placed the 2013 case alongside others that have sparked outrage, citing the deaths at the hands of police of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery.
· Trump’s latest plan to use the census for political gain, explained →
States currently draw congressional districts, determining the areas that each elected official represents based on the total population, including unauthorized immigrants.
· India on the brink: Spiralling cases risk coronavirus 'blast', warn experts →
Jha, a doctor in the impoverished Araria district in the state of Bihar.
· Feds move to block California’s net neutrality law →
In October 2019, the FCC’s reversal was mostly upheld, but the District of Columbia Court of Appeals ruled that the FCC did not have the legal authority to prohibit states from passing their own net neutrality regulations.
The New York Times
· This Year’s Must-Have Back-to-School Item: Masks for Children →
In most districts where students will be allowed to return to the classroom, they’ll do so with a requirement to wear masks or face coverings, though that directive is not universal.
The New York Times
· Sweatpants Forever: How the Fashion Industry Collapsed →
In May, I called Jeffrey Kalinsky, the retail pioneer who opened Jeffrey in New York’s meatpacking district in 1999, transforming the neighborhood into the retail zone it is today.
· NHS England report characterises gay and transsexual people as having disability or long-term condition →
Steve Russell, chief executive of Harrogate and District Foundation Trust said while he supported the focus on inclusion and marginalised groups, “surprised is the politest word I can find to explain the NHS people plan suggesting (even accidentally) that being LGBT+ is a disability or long term condition.”