· Rahul Gandhi's remarks on Maharashtra govt aimed at blaming CM Uddhav Thackeray: Devendra Fadnavis →
Fadnavis said speculative statements like Opposition trying to destabilise the Sena-led government are beingpurposefully made to divert the attention of people from the government’s failure.
· Capacity of drains 'overwhelmed by intense rainfall' during Apr 30 flash floods in parts of Singapore: Masagos →
Work in the low-lying Upper Paya Lebar Service Road area is ongoing to divert stormflow from existing drains to larger new drains.
· The Great Inflation/Deflation Debate: What's An ETF Investor To Do? (Podcast Transcript) →
So, if you continue to have slower rates of population growth, and the level of debt rises, particularly unproductive debt, which would be defined as anything that doesn't produce an income stream, so if you take on debt to buy a T-shirt, let's say, than in the future, you have to divert money from a productive source to repay that shirt plus interest, that would be an unproductive use of debt.
· UP Migration Commission: Akhilesh Yadav says 'government's way to divert attention from its failures' →
Migration Commission: Questioning the need to form a separate commission for migrant labourers in Uttar Pradesh when the employment exchange already exists, Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday said it is only a way to divert attention from failures and misuse of “manpower and money”.
The China Post
· Brazil police searches Rio de Janeiro governor’s residence →
Federal prosecutors said then that a group of businessmen had sought to take advantage of the new coronavirus pandemic and diverted some 3.95 million reais (over $725,000) in public resources through contracts for the construction of field hospitals.
· Minecraft Dungeons review – hours of fun for locked-down families →
But as a retro-tinged hack-and-slash jaunt with plenty of Mojang character and humour, Minecraft Dungeons is a hugely diverting treat that’ll provide hours of fun for locked-down families.
· DAP ex-minister: Najib got it wrong, Socso project for work injuries rehab not in Ipoh Barat constituency →
In defending Ahmad Nazlan’s project by saying it was more than for a Rubber Technology Centre (RTC) and would also include 2,000 acres of rubber plantations, Najib instead diverted attention by highlighting Kulasegaran’s Sosco initiatives and questioned Kok if these would amount to wasteful projects announced by political appointees in their own constituencies.
· Face masks for kids: Where to buy face coverings for children →
This Midlands-based casual wear label has designed face coverings to buy, having diverted its manufacturing process to create a range of different styles for adults and children.
· Coronavirus: Do you need a face mask and where can you buy one? →
Manchester-based apparel brand, Wawa Clothing, has diverted its production towards making face masks made from 100 per cent organic ripstop cotton.
· Coronavirus news you may have missed overnight: Defiant Dominic Cummings ‘does not regret’ lockdown trip to Durham, as non-essential shops to reopen next month →
Poorer areas miss out as £100m of emergency cash diverted to richer Tory councils with lower infection rates