· Israeli leader vows to push ahead with annexing West Bank →
The comments threatened to push Israel closer to a confrontation with Arab and European partners, and could deepen what is becoming a growing partisan divide over Israel in Washington.
· China threatens U.S. with countermeasures if punished for Hong Kong law →
The refusal to grant Hong Kongers democracy has sparked rare bipartisan support in an otherwise bitterly divided Washington during the Trump administration.
The New York Times
· Trump Administration Coronavirus Testing Strategy Draws Concerns: 'This Isn't the Hunger Games' →
The strategy mirrors a divide that has played out in Congress for months.
· Suriname: Desi Bouterse, a convicted murderer, seeks another term →
But the opposition is divided among more than a dozen parties, and there are believed to be a large number of undecided voters.
· The brain structure that controls our behaviour →
These functions also enable us to plan actions and to divide them into individual steps.
· All you wanted to know about tax deductions in times of Covid →
How will the EPF money be divided between one son and two married daughters?
· Graham Ball obituary →
Once we had to travel between the north and south of the divided island.
The China Post
· Ex-strongman Bouterse seeks another term in Suriname →
But the opposition is divided among more than a dozen parties and there are believed to be a large number of undecided voters.
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-10 →
The production on Merry Xmas Everybody is fuzzy as tinsel (the result of recording in an echoey corridor), potent as plum pudding doused in brandy and appropriately poignant, straddling that late-December divide between nostalgia and optimism.