Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Victoria Beckham faces backlash from angered neighbours: 'Changes the whole landscape' →
Victoria Beckham and her husband David have been criticised by a riled-up neighbour after they submitted divisive plans to include a 24-hour security gatehouse, underground tunnel and wine cellar in their Cotswolds home.
The New York Times
· What You Need to Know About Coronavirus in Brazil →
As you might remember, he’s a far-right populist leader who has been very divisive ever since he was elected in 2018.
· Public ideas for Mississippi flag: Magnolias, stars, beer →
People who voted in a 2001 election chose to keep the flag, but the symbol remained divisive in a state with a 38% Black population.
· The South Is Rap's Past, Present And Future →
So much of what is divisive about these modes is their refusal of neutrality, geographic and otherwise.
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap (2010-2014) →
are also some of their most divisive.
· Facebook fights order to globally block accounts linked to Brazilian election meddling →
Last month the news agency reported Facebook had suspended a network of social media accounts used to spread divisive political messages online which the company had linked to employees of Bolsonaro and two of his sons.
· Nuclear bailout tied to bribery scandal was years in making →
The question for state lawmakers who are under pressure to repeal the bailout is whether they’re willing to face another divisive debate — this time under the shadow of scandal — in order to find a new way to prop up the financially strapped nuclear plants.
The New York Times
· These Conservatives Have a Laser Focus: ‘Owning the Libs’ →
This almost entirely white cohort of conservative commentators can spend ample time mocking the mainstream and liberal media for focusing on Mr. Trump’s racist and divisive messaging without giving nearly as much consideration to the harm caused, for instance, when he promotes a video of someone shouting “white power.”