The Wall Street Journal
· Big Seafaring Nations Agree to Open Borders for Crew Changes →
“That means that port states where ships dock, flag states where ships are registered, transit hubs with airports and the home countries of seafarers all need to make visa, quarantine and border exceptions for seafarers now, not tomorrow, not next week.”
· To expand dining options, restaurants take to the streets →
And that’s just one part of Annapolis embracing the idea of street closures: Roads around Market Space, at the foot of the City Dock, begin closing at 7 a.m. daily, while Maryland Avenue and portions of Main Street are closed Thursday through Sunday.
· Everything We Know Right Now About Naya Rivera's Disappearance →
Security video from the dock shows that the actor and her son were the only two people who got on the boat.
· Trump’s ongoing shortsightedness about the pandemic may be sealing his fate →
In March, he explicitly said that he preferred not to bring passengers onshore from a cruise ship docked off California because it would increase the number of cases the United States was reporting.
· Richard Wynne: hard call for housing minister steeped in his portfolio →
On the docks his father, through the strength of his union “fought battle after battle to achieve the most basic rights”, Wynne said.
· Video shows 'Glee' actress Naya Rivera and son boarding boat she vanished from →
The footage, released by the Ventura County Sheriff's Office, shows Rivera and the 4-year-old boy park near Lake Piru, about 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles, walk to the docks and board a pontoon Wednesday afternoon.
· Vande Bharat Mission: Flights and Naval ships bring back stranded Indians back home, phase IV begins →
Indian Naval Ships Jalashwa (Landing Platform Dock), and Airavat, Shardul and Magar (Landing Ship Tanks) were the three which had participated in this operation which lasted over 55 days.
· Naya Rivera: Security footage shows Glee star’s last known movements as actor is feared dead →
In a later clip, the boat is seen leaving the dock and heading out on to the lake.
· Missing Glee star Naya Rivera presumed dead say police →
Ventura County Sheriff Sergeant Kevin Donoghue provided an update on Thursday and said CCTV from the dock shows Rivera's boat departing.
· Cruising into a not-so-sacred site leaves much to be desired →
And last year more than 100 cruise ships docked carrying something like 400,000 passengers and crew.