Dossier en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Depp tells court ex-wife attacked him on night he learned he'd lost US$650m →
Depp rejects all the allegations that he attacked his wife and says Heard was lying, making up a choreographed hoax as part of an “insurance policy” dossier, and that she had attacked him.
· Italy's Serie A asked investors to submit bids by July 24 for broadcasting rights, say sources →
Private equity Apollo and General Atlantic also looked at the dossier, one of the sources said.
· Listen to Fauci even if Trump doesn’t. It could be the difference between life and death. →
Those who put together this dossier do not see any irony in the fact that, in most of these instances, Fauci’s error was in playing down the danger — which is something that Trump does practically on the hour.
· Barnier refuses to tear up Theresa May's withdrawal agreement – ignores Brexiteers plea →
The dossier warned the Withdrawal Agreement contains “poison pills” which will undermine Britain’s freedom and could cost the country £165 billion.
The China Post
· Depp in witness box for 5th day at lawsuit over abuse claims →
He called the relationship “a crime scene waiting to happen.” But he denied hitting Heard and accused her of compiling a dossier of fake claims against him as an “insurance policy.”
· Companies warned to brace for toughest reporting season in decades →
The Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), and CPA Australia all contributed to a dossier, which focuses on issues such as the effect of government stimulus, debt covenant breaches and solvency concerns.
· 'No player parties here,' says Berlin tennis chief →
Wary of the fall-out from the Adria Tour and its lack of social distancing, Weindorfer said a 59-page health dossier had been handed to the Berlin authorities before the green light was given.
· Trump news – President demands extradition of former MI6 officer as Mitt Romney condemns Roger Stone's commuted sentence as 'historic corruption' →
Trump demands extradition of former M16 officer Christopher SteeleThe president demanded the extradition of Christopher Steele, the British former M16 officer who compiled the infamous dossier on the president’s ties with Russia.Donald Trump tweeted on Saturday morning: “This man should be extradited, tried, and thrown in jail.
· Trump demands extradition of former MI6 officer Christopher Steele over Russia dossier →
He was retweeting a report from Just The News regarding a British court ruling that Mr Steele had violated a data privacy law by failing to check information in his infamous dossier on Trump's Russia connections.