Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· EU farce: Champagne-guzzling eurocrats to splurge £677k on lavish cocktail parties →
The spirits must all be “recognised brands” and bubbly sourced from the Champagne region in north-east France, the dossier adds.
· MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK) CEO Tassos Gianakakos on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Based on their comments to our feed materials, it's clear that the dossier that we are working toward is in alignment with the agency expectations, and the data is sufficient for our filing.
· Brexit and beyond! UK’s exciting new role in Indo-Pacific region explained →
DON'T MISS:SNP leader’s ‘secret Nazi plot’ laid bare by bombshell MI5 dossier [INSIGHT]Iceland's Brexit calls exposed: 'Life outside bloc is lovely!
· Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (JAZZ) CEO Bruce Cozadd on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So the importance of this new indication has been reflected in the fact that NCCN quickly added Zepzelca to their guideline in early July following our scientific affairs team submitting the data and the approval [dossier] on the same day of product approval.
· BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.'s (BMRN) CEO Jean-Jacques Bienaimé on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We were able to put together the standard in the U.S., so called AMCP dossier, which is the basis upon which all payers evaluate new drugs.
· Brexit LIVE: Barnier reveals in private chat he's NEVER believed UK no deal threat serious →
JUST IN: Barnier fears major disruption for EU on January 1 in 39 page dossier
· Bio-Techne's (TECH) CEO Chuck Kummeth on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have submitted a one hell of a dossier to the FDA, let me tell you.
· Boris urged to force no deal Brexit - ‘This farce has gone on long enough’ →
The European Commission has issued a 39-page dossier of preparations businesses and citizens needs to make before the end of the year.
· Brussels rejects Brexiteer's call to tear up deal amid fears UK is liable for £160 BILLION →
Mr Johnson’s push for a barebones agreement with Brussels means firms must implement these changes “whether the European Union and the United Kingdom agree on an ambitious new partnership by December 31, 2020, or not”, the dossier adds.
· Lord Hutton obituary →
The scientist was found dead on 18 July 2003 (Hutton concluded Kelly had taken his own life, though an inquest was never completed) after being named as the source of a BBC radio broadcast saying the government had “sexed up” its dossier on Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction.