Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Of course Trump’s campaign can’t reject the idea that Trump might seek foreign assistance →
The dossier compiled by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, was put together as part of his work for Fusion GPS.
· Quotient Limited (QTNT) CEO Franz Walt on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We had to wait for two months to get a reviewer assigned to our dossier.
The Wall Street Journal
· Federal Judge Calls for More Privacy Protections After Family Was Shot in New Jersey →
A federal judge in New Jersey is calling for tighter privacy protections for judges after her son was shot and killed by a gunman who tracked her family and compiled a dossier of personal information about them.
· Classified documents on US-UK trade talks 'hacked from Liam Fox's emails' →
Hackers reportedly accessed account last year and obtained dossier cited by Jeremy Corbyn during general election
· Biden focuses on narrowing VP list, plans to interview finalists this week →
For months, a tightknit circle of Biden’s most trusted advisers and lawyers have been hard at work assembling dossiers on the field of candidates to be the nation’s first female vice president.
· Russian hackers stole classified US trade documents from Liam Fox's account, report says →
The 451-page dossier was unveiled dramatically by Jeremy Corbyn before last December’s general election 2019, who said it left Boris Johnson’s claim that the health service was off limits “in tatters”.
· Federal judge whose son was slain issues tearful plea for better protection of personal information →
“In my case the monster knew where I lived, what church we attended, and had a complete dossier on my life and family.”
· NJ judge whose son and husband were shot speaks out, calls for better protections →
“This monster knew where I lived and what church we attended and had a complete dossier on me and my family.”
The New York Times
· Judge Whose Son Was Killed by Misogynistic Lawyer Speaks Out →
She said Mr. Hollander had compiled a dossier on her and her family, including their address in North Brunswick, N.J., and the church they attended.
The New York Times
· Will Congress Act on Covid Soon? ‘I’m Not Optimistic’ →
The Department of Homeland Security official who circulated intelligence dossiers on activists and journalists covering the racial justice protest movement has been reassigned.