|stepped down||Istifa etti|
|turned down||Aşağı döndü|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Asian shares up as recovery hopes overshadow coronavirus worries →
Yi Gang, in an interview on the bank’s website, promised to push down borrowing costs for entrepreneurs and support development of the real economy.
· O'Meara, young Blue injured as players return to contact training →
We expect it to settle down in three to four weeks, after which he should be available to play.
· Azealia Banks attacks Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Doja Cat in lengthy Instagram rant →
You should've got right on that Queen Radio and you put that bitch down in the ground where the f*** she belongs.
· 'No apology, no regrets': UK papers pour scorn on Dominic Cummings' refusal to resign →
Many newspapers strongly criticised Dominic Cummings and the statement he gave from the garden of 10 Downing Street on Monday afternoon.
· Coronavirus: Gujarat doing worse than Maharashtra, be put under central rule first, says Sanjay Raut →
The opposition is yet to find a formula to bring down this government,” the Sena’s Rajya Sabha member said.
· Fortescue Metals drops legal action against financial data companies →
But in a judgment handed down on Friday, judge Robert Miles said Argus and Platts had published the rate, known as the “DMTU discount”, since 2014 and Fortescue only began to object late last year.
· Reversing the brain drain: why coronavirus could stop graduates moving to London →
We went to the big art galleries and museums, which everyone in the UK helps fund through their taxes, but many never get to visit; she accidentally attended a pro-Brexit protest; and she charmed the waiter of a pizza restaurant with what she calls her “Derry eyes”, striking because of their unusual blue and orange-yellow irises, which she has passed down to my mum, my siblings and me.
· 9 best sun loungers for basking in the heat this summer →
The couple’s choice, this classic sun lounger set comes complete with a tempered glass-topped side table for popping your drinks down.
· Theatre streaming services: Support the industry during lockdown →
According to the department for digital, culture, media and sport select committee, the theatre said: “Without emergency funding and the continuation of the coronavirus job retention scheme, we will spend down our reserves and become insolvent.”
· Woman calls police after man asks her to leash dog: 'There’s an African American man threatening my life' →
While her dog struggles, the woman walks backwards and pulls down her mask to phone 911, and says: “I’m in the Ramble and an African American man with a bicycle helmet, he is recording me and threatening my dog.”