Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Stock Market Today With Jim Cramer: CVS Should Get Aggressive →
Apple is down slightly in trading on Wednesday after it was downgraded by Bank of America to Neutral.
· Jammu and Kashmir Lt Governor GC Murmu resigns, likely to get fresh Central posting: Officials →
The 60-year-old former IAS officer of the Gujarat cadre had on October 29 last year taken over as the first LG of the union territory after the state of Jammu and Kashmir was downgraded and sliced into two UTs, the other one being Ladakh.
· SDY: Staying Long, But Expecting Only Modest Gains →
However, while I do believe the fund could see additional gains, l am downgrading my outlook to neutral simply because I believe equities in general are nearing a top.
· Horizon Zero Dawn on PC: Not the optimized port we were hoping for →
Indeed, the pre-release build of HZD hits 60fps on my best machine... but this requires a considerable downgrade to somewhere around 60 percent of 4K, which can be toggled in an in-game menu.
· Jim Cramer Says Wait to Buy Apple →
Apple also got a downgrade from Bank of America analyst Wamsi Mohan downgraded the stock from buy to neutral based largely on his concern about valuation.
· Copper rallies on demand hopes, sliding inventories; Freeport hits YTD high →
Freeport and Southern Copper yesterday were downgraded on valuation at Morgan Stanley.
· NYT -2.6% as it signals more ad declines for Q3 →
Now read: New Relic plunges after downgrade on platform relaunch risks »
· Apple Downgraded by BofA on Valuation Concerns →
Apple (AAPL) - Get Report shares eased Wednesday, after Bank of America analyst Wamsi Mohan downgraded the stock from buy to neutral based largely on his concern about valuation.
· Intel Places Multi-Billion-Dollar Wafer Order At TSMC, Murthy Gone →
Moreover, as N6 is basically a slightly upgraded (EUV) N7+, this would be quite a downgrade from Intel's 7nm process in terms of transistor density, as TSMC's 7N is comparable to Intel's 10nm.
· Stocks pop early as energy jumps; Trump touts 'big job number' →
Among megacaps, Apple is dipping 0.2% following a downgrade to Neutral from BofA.