Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Hurricane Isaias makes landfall in North Carolina bringing 85mph winds and storm surge warnings →
Isaias had previously been downgraded to a tropical storm, but sped up just before hitting the coast and was reclassified a hurricane late on Monday.
· Yes Bank share price gains 3.5% on Moody’s rating upgrade, stable outlook following Rs 15,000 cr FPO →
In its note, Moody’s also said that it could downgrade the bank’s ratings and BCA if (i) its capital deteriorates materially because of asset strain and/or (ii) the bank’s funding and liquidity deteriorate and the bank continues to remain dependent on liquidity support from the regulator for a period beyond the next 12-18 months.
· Hurricane Isaias roars ashore on US East Coast →
The storm was earlier downgraded from a Category One hurricane after brushing past Florida, leaving the state relatively unscathed, but it picked up strength as it approached the Carolinas.
The China Post
· India’s residency law in Kashmir amplifies demographic fears →
That changed Aug. 5 last year when India’s Hindu nationalist government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi stripped the Himalayan state’s semi-autonomous powers and downgraded it to a federally governed territory.
The China Post
· Curfew in parts of Kashmir ahead of revocation anniversary →
Last year on Aug. 5, India’s Hindu-nationalist government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi downgraded Jammu-Kashmir state and divided it into two federally governed territories.
· Heineken N.V. (HEINY) CEO Dolf van den Brink Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Consumer income and confidence were under pressure which resulted in significant volume losses and downgrading.
· Moody's upgrades Yes Bank to 'B3' on Rs 15,000-cr fundraising →
“Moody’s could downgrade the bank’s ratings and BCA if: (i) its capital deteriorates materially because of assetstrain and/or (ii) the bank’s funding and liquidity deteriorate and the bank continues to remain dependent on liquidity support from the regulator for a period beyond the next 12-18 months,” the release said.
· Isaias strengthens back into a hurricane and heads for Carolinas and East Coast →
Isaias was earlier downgraded from a Category 1 hurricane after brushing past Florida, leaving it relatively unscathed.
· Carolinas brace for Isaias as states assess how to plan for storms in a pandemic →
It was downgraded from a Category 1 hurricane to a tropical storm as it moved north.
· List of sports events affected by the coronavirus pandemic →
Josefa Odlozila Memorial in Prague on June 8 downgraded.