Dozen в новостях
|dozen other||Дюжина других|
|dozen years||Десяток лет|
|few dozen||Несколько десятков|
|half a dozen||Полдюжины|
|several dozen||Несколько десятков|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· The Latest: Kentucky’s governor says mask rule in effect →
Recently, infections have been confirmed in dozens of workers returning from their homeland in Bangladesh to Rome and other Italian cities; among Bulgarian farm workers working in Italy’s south; an Italian businessman who drove back from a trip to the Balkans and another northern Italian businessman who flew back from a work trip to Africa.
· Chief: Video shows man killed by Detroit police fired first →
Hours earlier, dozens of protesters converged at the site of the shooting on Detroit’s west side, yelling at police and chanting “Black Lives Matter” and “Defund DPD!”
· Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone’s sentence, annotated →
But rather than allow him to surrender himself, they used dozens of FBI agents with automatic weapons and tactical equipment, armored vehicles, and an amphibious unit to execute a pre-dawn raid of his home, where he was with his wife of many years.
The China Post
· California couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam →
Dozens of wealthy parents, athletic coaches and others were charged last year in the scheme.
The Wall Street Journal
· Judge Dismisses Helms-Burton Lawsuit Against Carnival →
But fewer than three dozen lawsuits have been filed under the Title III provision of Helms-Burton, according to data compiled by U.S.-Cuba Trade and Economic Council.
· Concern over turnout was factor in postponing Trump rally, GOP advisers say →
In the days leading up to Trump rallies, aides normally boast about dozens of supporters lining up for blocks around the venue but the same level enthusiasm was not displayed widely this week, adding to the nervousness about how many people would actually show up.
· Pac-12 joins Big Ten in eliminating nonconference games →
Athletes recently began returning to campuses for voluntary workouts, but many schools have scaled back as more than a dozen schools have reported positive COVID-19 tests among athletes in the past month.
· Supreme Court says nearly half of Oklahoma is an Indian reservation. What’s next? →
Experts said that Native Americans arrested for major crimes on Indian land belonging to the Muscogee (Creek) Nation must now be prosecuted federally, and dozens of convicted criminals may seek to overturn their convictions.
· 3 LAPD Officers Charged Over Allegations They Falsely Identified Gang Members →
In a 59-count complaint, LAPD officers Braxton Shaw, Michael Coblentz and Nicolas Martinez are alleged to have wrongly marked dozens of people as having gang affiliation on field interview cards used by officers on duty.