· Atmanirbhar Bharat not about import substitution; here’s what the Modi’s self-reliant India means →
However, the government has faced a volley of questions since then, about whether the aim is to drag India back to import substitution and isolationism?
· Cyclists during lockdown: Kissing goats & Mo Salah →
Not sure he appreciated the peck on the helmet, when Frankie felt he was dragging his feet, though.
The New York Times
· Is the Party Over on Fire Island? →
So, too, is the Invasion of the Pines on July 4, when drag queens from neighboring Cherry Grove descend in a blur of wigs and daiquiris.
· Minneapolis bans police use of chokeholds following death of George Floyd →
Hall told ABC's “Good Morning America” that the situation escalated quickly and police grabbed Floyd, put him in a squad car, dragged him back out and then “jumped on the back of the neck.” He said Floyd was put in an ambulance and that he didn’t know his friend had died until the next day, when he saw bystander video on Facebook.
· Protests about police brutality are met with wave of police brutality across US →
Six police officers in Atlanta, Georgia, have been charged with aggravated assault after tasing a man and dragging a woman out of a car during an arrest in Atlanta.
· 'Everyone is in that fine line between death and life': inside Everest's deadliest queue →
“If you have to drag a body through that, no one would be able to give up the path to them.
· S&P 500 Weekly Update: The Secular Bull Market Rolls On →
Sluggish exports remained a big drag on-demand as the virus continued spreading overseas.
The Japan Times
· U.S. protesters call to ‘Defund the Police.’ What would that look like? →
This is where Sleepy Joe is being dragged by the socialists.
· Country diary: black garden ants are quick to colonise the compost →
Disturbed by this sudden uncovering, scurrying workers began to drag the pupae into the many tunnels they had built.
· Fossil Group Inc.: It's Ugly, But The Business Still Has Value →
With Q1 data, a reported negative adjusted EBTIDA of -$75.6 million dragged the total over the trailing twelve months to a positive $67.4 million from a positive $168 million at the end of 2019.