· Twitter fact-checks Trump as US president cries vote meddling →
The move marked a dramatic shift for the social network, Trump's primary tool for getting an unfiltered version of his message out to his political base, after years of permissive policies around content on its platform.
· Insanely tense prison break at the heart of new Radcliffe film →
The British producers had been working on this story, based on the dramatic escape of three white political prisoners from the Pretoria Prison for White Males – since at least 2012.
· Britain's McLaren scales back F1 racing due to lockdown losses →
“It is a course of action we have worked hard to avoid, having already undertaken dramatic cost-saving measures across all areas of business,” Walsh said.
· Mobile TeleSystems Public Joint Stock Company (MBT) CEO Alexey Kornya on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the network side, we boosted capacity and reallocated resources, and we have successfully handled dramatic rise in traffic with minimal disruption.
· Morning mail: Malka Leifer ruling, strip-search class action, new JK Rowling book →
The pivotal ruling comes six years after Australian police first filed an extradition request, and follows dozens of hearings and setbacks in a dramatic court saga in Jerusalem that has deeply strained relations between Israel and Australia.
· Over $3 billion raised for Venezuelan refugees amid coronavirus pandemic →
“The impact of COVID-19 is dramatic for countries across Latin America and the Caribbean and has pushed the Venezuelans living there into a spiral of poverty and despair.”
· Deep ocean will be warming rapidly by 2050 even if global emissions decline →
The deep ocean will be warming rapidly by 2050 even if dramatic reductions in global greenhouse gas emissions were to happen today.
· Brookfield Property Partners And Retail Crisis →
But the retail is only one of three segments of the BPY's empire and, if it happens, the reduction in distributions may not necessarily be dramatic.
· Tory unrest increases pressure on PM to sack Dominic Cummings →
On a day of dramatic developments, a junior minister resigned and more than 30 other Conservative MPs called for Cummings to go, many citing inboxes overflowing with hundreds of angry messages from constituents.