Draw в новостях
|draw against||Рисовать против|
|home draw||Домашний розыгрыш|
|main draw||Основная ничья|
|qualifying draw||Квалификационная ничья|
|singles main draw||Синглы основной тираж|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· For shame: A Jordanian podcast is exploring the region’s taboo subjects →
Mr Tesdell, the co-founder of Sowt, a podcasting platform, and Ms Barkawi, a Middle East correspondent for Reuters, were drawn to transgressive topics.
The New York Times
· Toronto Tones Down Its Postseason Party →
In the past, barricades bounded the wide cul-de-sac, barely pinning in the crowded street party that drew thousands of fans each night of Toronto Raptors run to the 2019 N.B.A.
· What Iker Casillas said after moving Liverpool moment as Real Madrid legend retires →
During this time the Spanish shot-stopper's side were drawn to face Liverpool in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
· How Trump should change the way journalists understand “objectivity” →
I think a people may be confused by a distinction you’re implicitly drawing here, so let’s tease it out.
· On coronavirus trust, Republicans are the outliers →
The Washington Post looks at how Dr. Deborah Birx drew Trump’s ire after months of being on his good side.
· Business of Football: How Opt-Out Stipends Work; COVID Amendment Negotiations; More →
And once the lawyers finally draw up these COVID Amendments (CA), all the league and its players have to worry about is playing through a global pandemic; more on that below.
· Built for This: Why Oklahoma's Lincoln Riley Could Be the Ideal Coach in a Year Like 2020 →
He didn’t draw up a million plays.
· 2022 WR, Sam Mbake Discusses Offer From Dream School Georgia →
I'm not going to do a lot to draw attention, no top groups or playing games.
· What Princeton Professors Really Think About Defining Racism →
I regretted signing almost instantly, before the letter drew public attention, specifically because of the sentences you cite.” That faculty member assured me that if the measure came up for a faculty vote, they would oppose it.
· The Finance 202: Trump's demand U.S. get cut of TikTok sale fits expansive view of presidential power →
With talks on Capitol Hill toward another round of emergency economic relief dragging and the president’s priority of a payroll tax cut drawing a bipartisan blowoff, Trump said he could order that tax break with a stroke of a pen — along with extending a moratorium on evictions.