“Drill” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Now contact, soon ignition: Tigers come to grips with footy restart →
On the turf, the urge to pick up a footy and kick it, no matter what the drill, was ever present.
· Commentary: Don’t expect your kids to return to school seamlessly →
We all know the drill.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Rosie Kay’s extraordinary 5 Soldiers: The Body Is the Frontline was staged in army drill halls around the UK, but, since its livestream is still available online, you can watch it from the comfort of your own sofa.
· Bulls And Bears On Texas Pacific Land →
While the Trust does not itself drill for oil and gas, its revenue stream is tied to oil prices.
The Wall Street Journal
· Portrait of a Pandemic →
The youngest grew up with lockdown drills and the fear of school shootings.
· RuPaul's Drag Race recap: season 12, episode 13 – a reunion in search of a studio →
Not a fracking drill in sight.
· Cobalt Miners News For The Month Of May 2020 →
During the Quarter HiSeis Pty Ltd completed field trials at the Opuwo Cobalt Project including over 600 measurements of specific gravity and sonic velocity on existing drill core samples and reconnaissance of the project area......Further interpretation of the data collected will be completed during the forth coming quarter.....
· 'A volcano that exploded': the '95 Ajax side that changed European football →
Van Gaal had a passing drill that we did every day as an extension of the warmup, and sometimes you’d think: ‘Oh, that again.’ After three months of ‘ping, ping’, Frank’s left was perfect.”
· The week in radio and podcasts: Vent; Dead Eyes – review →
Khalid, 15, wants to explain why drill is about more than shanks and gangs.
· Newcrest Mining: Digging Into The Q3 Results →
This premium valuation can be explained by the fact that Newcrest Mining's margins are better than the majority of senior producers, and its reserve base is the largest, giving the company a secure mine life without pressure to acquire to drill like crazy to replace ounces.