· HP Inc. (HPQ) CEO Enrique Lores on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Drilling into the details by customer segment, both commercial and consumer revenue were down 7%.
· U.S. shale rebound at least a year away, Precision Drilling CEO says →
Even if the economy continues to recover, U.S. shale drillers may still take at least a year before moving rigs back into the field, Precision Drilling (NYSE:PDS) CEO Kevin Neveu tells Bloomberg.
· Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) CEO John Hadjipateras on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But I think you can say, the U.S. from oil drills from the U.S. gives more LPG than when you have production cuts in the Middle East.
· iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI) CEO Tim Peterman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Just wanted to drill down a little bit on the gross margin improvement, pretty impressive in the quarter, is that mostly midst driven?
The China Post
· What you need to know today about the virus outbreak →
TRACKING THE VIRUS: Drill down and zoom in at the individual county level, and you can access numbers that will show you the situation where you are, and where loved ones or people you’re worried about live.
· Diamondback Energy: Hunkering Down For A Brutal Second Quarter →
To finish out rig contracts, management has made a decision to drill wells but not complete those wells until prices are better.
· Gmail’s latest update makes it easier to change the look of your inbox →
You’ll still need to drill into the full list of settings if you want to, say, make a vacation response for some out-of-office time.
· Is Northern Oil And Gas Worth The Risk At This Price →
To date, Northern has varying interests in over 7,000 wells drilled in the Bakken.
· Add some township jive! How London's jazz scene set itself apart →
I know that there are jazz drummers on the scene who are really into drill music, for instance.
· My favourite game: Tom Watson tames Birkdale to win his fifth Open →
After emerging from the melee of spectators that flooded the fairway as soon as both players had hit their second shots, he found that his drilled two iron had covered most of the 213 yards required and finished about 15 feet from the hole.