Drilling в новостях
|drilling rig||Буровая установка|
|offshore drilling||Морское бурение|
|oil drilling||Бурение нефтяных скважин|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· U.S. Oil Production Rebound Off The Lows With May To Average 10 Mb/D →
By our estimate, if WTI averages $52.50 in Q3, then we expect US oil production to decline only slightly to 10.5 mb/d from the lack of drilling.
· U.S. oil rigs drop for 11th straight week to another record low →
Active drilling rigs in the U.S. drop by another 17 to 301, the fourth week in a row that the count fell to a fresh record low, according to the latest weekly tally from Baker Hughes.
· U.S. oil rigs drop for 11th straight week →
Active drilling rigs in the U.S. fall by another 17 to 301, according to the latest weekly tally from Baker Hughes.
· Marathon Oil: A Strong Balance Might Not Be Enough →
Previously, I wrote that Marathon Oil's production could decline in 2020 as it cuts CapEx and curtails drilling activity, including suspension of all drilling work in some key areas.
· Reexamining MLP/Midstream Oil Correlations →
This also can result in lower throughput volumes as producers pull back on drilling and completion activity or potentially curtail production, impacting midstream as volume-driven businesses and reducing future growth opportunities (read more).
· Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So whilst we understand that the drilling investment to provide more gas into the current contract is relatively small, I’d expect a bit of delay there due to the current environment.
· EOG Resources: The Three Wise Monkeys →
The second reason we're confident that EOG will weather the severe downturn is our premium drilling strategy.
· Ring Energy: Hedging Saves The Fiscal Year →
Received prices in the mid $30s are needed to resume drilling.
The China Post
· Trump’s fossil fuel agenda gets pushback from federal judges →
—In Colorado, Judge Lewis Babcock, a Ronald Reagan appointee, sided with conservation groups and said the administration’s review of 171 proposed natural gas wells didn’t look closely enough at the cumulative effect of drilling on climate change and the area’s mule deer and elk populations.
· Weak orders paint bleak outlook for shipbuilders in H2 →
Offshore plants are used for the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas.