|disk drive||Disk sürücüsü|
|drive away||Arabayla uzaklaşmak|
|hard drive||Sabit disk|
|next drive||Sonraki sürüş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· NightFood Holdings' (NGTF) CEO Sean Folkson Hosts Investor Conference (Transcript) →
So we know ice creams are now pregnancy craving 4 million households a year, pregnant mom in the household driving most of the grocery decisions.
· Covid package: Garment exporters want these relaxation to avail credit line →
“More importantly, we would like to drive home the point that as the Covid-19 impact caused to the MSMEs irrespective of industry is severe, crippled the economy and the announcement of revival measures by the Union finance minister would certainly help to bail them out of the crisis and also for ease of doing business.
· EUR/USD: The Bull Case →
One serious bullish thesis for the U.S. dollar was that a liquidity drought could result from a drive for U.S. dollars, itself then causing an even greater drive for USD.
· COVID-19 Therapeutics: The Leading Contenders →
HMGB1 promotes NETs which may drive hypercoagulation by providing a substrate for platelet aggregation and by upregulating tissue factors on endothelial cells.
· Don't be a jerk, dominate! How Trump accentuates the positive →
Very positive message that'll drive him completely nuts.
· Asian shares hit two-month high as economic optimism spreads →
“Liquidity provision by central banks — and expectations that more is coming — is helping to support the recent drive in risk markets,” ANZ Research senior economist Liz Kendall and strategist David Croy, said in a note early today.
· Queensland man who ran down cop faces sentence →
Craig Aland Townshend, 36, pleaded guilty in the Brisbane District Court on Thursday to unlawful use of a motor vehicle and driving under the influence of methylamphetamine in September 2018.
· Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) CEO Mark Mader on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Mark just trying to think through kind of where you've seen some of the impacts, are there certain use cases that used to drive more growth that you haven't seen as much momentum in or is it really just SMB and certain verticals that have been challenged?
· 'How can you drive like that?' Dead girl's mum queries driver's remorse →
In the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Thursday, Hayden Currie admitted two counts of culpable driving, reckless conduct endangering life and recklessly causing serious injury.
· Best ways to cope with ongoing uncertainty →
This is unsettling news for everyone, according to Harvard professor Jerry Kagan, who says the desire to reduce uncertainty is one of three primary motives that drives cognitive development, alongside the urge to decrease hostility and increase mastery.