The New York Times
· A Dance About the State of Emergency We’re In →
“The bagpipes sound like a drone,” he said, “sort of mundane, like ‘Here we go again with the terrors of black experience in America,’ but then they sound like a siren, really showing the state of emergency we’re in.”
· AFP contributor Nabil Hasan al-Quaety killed in Yemen →
In January 2019, Quaety survived a deadly Huthi drone attack on Yemen's largest airbase, Al-Anad, north of the southern port of Aden, during a military parade he was covering.
· Libya rivals agree return to ceasefire talks: UN →
In recent weeks, GNA forces buoyed by Turkish drones and air defence systems have taken back a string of coastal towns and a key airbase,
· Iran says plane carrying scientist jailed in US has taken off →
The most recent was in January when Iran fired a barrage of missiles at US troops stationed in Iraq in retaliation for a US drone strike that killed Qasem Soleimani, a top Iranian general.
· Iran scientist acquitted in US trade secrets case deported →
In the time since, the two countries have seen a series of escalating incidents, including the US drone attack killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, and an Iranian ballistic missile attack targeting US troops in Iraq.
· Iranian scientist acquitted in US trade secrets case deported, Tehran says →
In the time since, the two countries have seen a series of escalating incidents, including the U.S. drone strike killing an Iranian general in Baghdad and an Iranian ballistic missile attack targeting American troops in Iraq.
· Who killed Berta Cáceres? Behind the brutal murder of an environment crusader →
A drone buzzed overhead taking photographs as Copinh protesters threw rocks at the company machinery.
· Max Q: SpaceX launches astronauts to orbit →
The launch vehicle performed its duty beautifully, including sticking the landing on board SpaceX’s drone landing ship in the Atlantic Ocean.