“Drop” in the news
|decided to drop|
Publications and example sentences
· The 15 best podcasts to listen to in lockdown →
The self-made billionaire dropped out of Stanford to launch her company Theranos – claiming her technology could detect hundreds of diseases from a drop or two of blood.
· #MeToo and film: After a two-year delay, “A Rainy Day in New York” is released online →
One sign of this toxicity was that “Apropos of Nothing” itself was dropped by its American publisher, Hachette, three days after its release was announced in March.
· South Plains: Coronavirus And Permian Oil Bust Could Cripple This Texas Bank - Behind The Idea →
SA: Can you unpack the idea that investors need to focus on the valuation (which you make a compelling case is still too high) rather than look at the chart and see the significant drop since the start of the current crisis and assume the worst is priced in?
· The Top-Ranked Dividend Growth Stocks In The Consumer Staples Sector →
In fact, last week I added some shares to my existing position and I'm looking to add more shares if the share price drops below $130 per share.
· Quarantine rules leave Serie A in the balance →
“It is creating anxiety for the whole football movement,” said FIGC president Gabriele Gravina, adding that he had asked sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora to reconsider the rule if the number of new cases in Italy continues to drop.
· Penske Automotive Offers Value With Or Without The Dividend →
In both cases, gains are enormous, showing that while the drop off in March was swift and devastating, it appears things were getting back to normal quite quickly.
· Golub Capital: Still Selling At A Discount To NAV →
On April 13th, 2020, the firm pre-announced a 2QFY20 drop in NAV from $16.66 to a range of $14.43 to $14.67, owing mostly to a decline in the fair value.
· Eye-popping rally in the airline sector →
Another huge day of recovery is setting up in the airline sector as it continues to claw back from the devastating drop from February to April.
· Unemployment rate falls to 13.3 percent as economy gains surprise 2.5 million jobs despite coronavirus →
The U.S. economy gained 2.5 million jobs in May and the unemployment rate dropped to 13.3 percent.
· Oil, energy stocks rally on tentative OPEC+ production deal →
If OPEC+ fails to agree to roll over the curbs, the cut could drop back to 7.7M bbl/day from July through December as previously agreed.